Korean tourists given rustic welcome as airport taxi hits cow
PHUKET: Two Korean tourists arriving on Phuket were given a rustic welcome when the taxi they were travelling from in airport in hit cow early yesterday morning (Jan 15).... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Korean tourists given rustic welcome as airport taxi hits cow, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: The Phuket News - Wednesday, 16 January
- Older News
- Vote! Patong police, taxi drivers meet to discuss service, behaviour The Phuket News (4 days ago) - PHUKET: Patong Police and officials from relevant government offices held their first meeting with taxi drivers to talk about drivers’ behaviour and find ways to improve service quality in order...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Post-Election, Indonesian President Expected to Go Soft on China Despite Maritime Flaps
- - Kim Jong Un in Russia for Putin Meeting
- - Seastead lifted ashore at Phuket port
- - Governor pushes water-shortage solutions
- - Philippines' Duterte says to sail garbage back to Canada
- - Indonesia election fraud allegations are "baseless”: minister
- - Who is Zahran Hashim, the radical cleric linked to Sri Lanka bombings?
- - JW Marriott Khao Lak Resort & Spa appoints Silvano Amolini as new executive chef
- - Violent protests break out in Solomon Islands as Manasseh Sogavare elected new prime minister
- - Foreign groups likely behind Sri Lanka attacks, U.S. ambassador says