Kim promises no more nuclear or missile tests
SEOUL: North Korean leader Kim Jong Un said he would halt nuclear tests and intercontinental missile launches in a Saturday announcement welcomed by US President Donald Trump ahead of a much-anticipated summit between the two men.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Kim promises no more nuclear or missile tests, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Bangkok Post'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Overstaying Spaniard arrested for handcuffing and raping Thai woman in Bangkok
- - Chinese tourists spend big during Chinese New Year holiday
- - PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: Dogs attack another boy! Murder suspect on the run! Life in prison? || Feb. 21
- - Serial sex pest arrested in Nonthaburi – he blames Viagra
- - Patong Police Chief to reign in tourists hooning on motorbikes
- - Chinese embassy ‘disgusted’ after Australian senator Barry O’Sullivan blames ‘Chinaman’ for food safety risk
- - Big Joke: “Dark skinned foreigner” lured pre-teen boys into van for 200 baht oral sex
- - Hong Kong Jewellery Design Competition winners revealed
- - The Asia's Biggest Integrated Security Exhibition - SECON 2019
- - Police seek clues as fire burns down house
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! Nervous Kim Jong-un, rattled by defections and spying allegations, shuffles North Korea’s team for nuclear talks with US SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (Yesterday) - Veteran North Korean diplomats are being sidelined from nuclear talks ahead of a second summit...
- Older News
- Vote! Trump-Kim summit: What might Kim learn from hosts Vietnam? BBC News Asia (2 days ago) - All eyes are on nuclear talks but Kim Jong-un will be closely studying the hosts...
- Vote! Donald Trump now says there’s ‘no rush’ for North Korea to give up nuclear weapons, sinking hopes that summit with Kim Jong-un will set deadlines SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (2 days ago) - US President Donald Trump said on Tuesday he wants North Korea to end its nuclear...