Kim Jong Un, Seoul envoys broach inter-Korean summit
SEOUL - North Korean leader Kim Jong Un discussed a possible summit with envoys from the South's President Moon Jae-in, both sides said Tuesday, in the latest step of an Olympics-driven rapprochement on the divided peninsula.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Kim Jong Un, Seoul envoys broach inter-Korean summit, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Tuesday, 6 March, 2018
- In the last 12 hours
- Vote! Seoul seeks to break deadlock in nuclear negotiations between Washington and Pyongyang SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (Today) - As talks between Washington and Pyongyang on denuclearisation appear to have stalled after last month’s summit between US President Donald Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong-un ended without agreement,...
- Older News
- Vote! Shadowy group plotting Kim Jong-un’s overthrow raided a North Korean embassy in broad daylight SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (3 days ago) - Days before US President Donald Trump was set to meet North Korean leader Kim Jong-un in Vietnam, a mysterious incident in Spain threatened to derail the entire high-stakes nuclear summit.In...
- Vote! Pyongyang considering halting talks with US, restarting nuclear tests: North Korean diplomat SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (3 days ago) - North Korea is considering suspending talks with the United States and may rethink a ban on missile and nuclear tests unless Washington makes concessions, news reports from Pyongyang on Friday...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Asian stocks mixed as investors await US-China trade developments
- - All-girls international school comes to Bangkok
- - Chiang Mai joins Global Climate Strike on its most polluted day.
- - Flash Floods, Earthquake in Indonesia Kill Over 80
- - Air Pollution Cuts Lives Short by More Than Two Years in Thailand
- - One dead, kids injured in school bus accident in Prachinburi
- - Indonesia’s gambling with a tax on e-commerce. Will it pay off?
- - Should Media Avoid Naming the Gunmen in Mass Shootings?
- - Water sharing in Indonesia key to smothering transboundary haze
- - Asian stocks trade higher as investors await US-China trade developments