KDDI Subsidiaries to market UiPath RPA Platform in Asia
Jun 11, 2018 Picture: Helping boost productivity for companies throughout Asia with full support from RPA implementation to operation TOKYO - (ACN Newswire) - KDDI subsidiaries KDDI Shanghai, KDDI Hong Kong and KDDI Singapore are pleased to announce they have entered into an agreement with UiPath SRL for resale of the UiPath RPA Platform in Asia. UiPath Inc. is one of the world's leading suppliers of robotic process automation (RPA) software whose products have already been adopted by 250 companies in Japan and 1,000 companies worldwide. The agreement enables KDDI Shanghai, KDDI Hong Kong, and KDDI Singapore to harness the global implementation capabilities of KDDI to provide customers throughout APAC region with UiPath RPA services. KDDI believes that the capability of RPA, which enables simple, standardized automation and streamlining of business processes, translates into improved labor productivity and the shift to high-value-added white-collar business processes, and that its dissemination will accelerate throughout Asia in the near future. As the KDDI Group works to achieve its goal of integrating telecommunications and life design, it strives to be a company that is always offering exciting new ideas. We provide powerful support for the global business operations of our client companies, creating new customer experience value. Supporting area coverage for UiPath solutions: Throughout mainland China (Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Tianjin, Dalian etc.), Hong Kong, Taiwan, South Korea, Singapore, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, the Philippines, Myanmar, Cambodia, India, the United Arab Emirates, Australia, etc. (Service availability to be phased in by area) UiPath RPA Platform introduction pages: China Mainland: http://cn.kddi.com/zh_cn/products_services/detail2/uipath-with-kddi.html Hong Kong: http://hk.kddi.com/products_services/detail2/id=1297 Southeast Asia: http://sg.kddi.com/products_services/detail2/uipath-with-kddi.html About UiPath SRL Founded in 2005 in Romania, UiPath SRL is a world RPA leader with a diverse client base among major global financial institutions, manufacturers, advertising agencies and others. They currently operate in ten locations worldwide, including their U.S. headquarters,... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, KDDI Subsidiaries to market UiPath RPA Platform in Asia, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: ASIA TODAY - Monday, 11 June, 2018
- In the last 12 hours
- Vote! KDDI and SUMITOMO to enter Myanmar's Mobile Game Industry ASIA TODAY (Today) - May 22, 2019 Picture: TOKYO, May 22, 2019 - (JCN Newswire) - KDDI CORPORATION and SUMITOMO CORPORATION plan to jointly operate a mobile game publishing business in Myanmar through...
- Older News
- Vote! Banks, insurers lead the way in RPA Bangkok Post (2 days ago) - Robotic process automation (RPA) is gaining momentum inside banks and insurance companies as part of digital transformation, says the global research firm IDC....
- Vote! T&W becomes one of the first companies in China to announce development of a 5G Small Cell powered by the Qualcomm® FSM100x 5G Platform ASIA TODAY (2 days ago) - May 20, 2019 Monday 20th May 2019 --( ASIA TODAY )-- T&W, a prominent LTE Small Cell provider and a broadband access product manufacturer, will expand its existing Small...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Thai Wah Public Company Limited Acquired 33.3% Shares in Tapioca Development Corporation Limited from Japan Corn Starch, Tokyo Japan
- - NIPPON Platform Has Established the Ninth Overseas Branch "NIPPON Platform OÜ" in Estonia
- - 23 bedroom Patong Guest House for lease
- - Slow loris tout arrested at Karon
- - Will Shinzo Abe’s ‘personal chemistry’ with Donald Trump prevent bust-up over trade during US president’s state visit to Japan?
- - 37 bedroon Patong Hotel For Sale
- - “Happy” the drink driving monk tells cops he thought the alcohol was “medicine”
- - Private hospital in trouble for charging Bt30,000 for diarrhoea
- - Tragic Phoenix goes up for auction
- - Prabowo Subianto tells supporters to go home and rest after Indonesian riots over election results leave six dead