KBank scrutinising loans connected with China
Kasikornbank (KBank) has tightened loan approvals for China-related businesses amid heightening US-China trade tensions, which are pressuring the bank's trade finance segment.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, KBank scrutinising loans connected with China, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Wednesday, 22 May
- Older News
- Vote! KBank teams up with Line Bangkok Post (4 days ago) - Kasikornbank (KBank), the country's largest mobile banking service provider, plans to roll out money transfer, payment and deposit services on the Line platform in the first quarter 2020, with digital...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Thais warned to take precautions against chikungunya fever
- - Trump Says He Did Nothing Wrong in Call with Ukrainian Leader
- - 'Game of Thrones,' 'Veep' Aim for Records at Emmy Awards
- - 3 bedroom private pool Villa for sale Rawai
- - Are dictatorships better than democracies at fighting climate change?
- - Steps forward: The zero waste shop doing more than saving the environment
- - Pakistan Bus Crash Kills 26; Brakes Fail on Mountain Road
- - Travel Firm Thomas Cook Teeters on Edge as Talks Continue
- - Afghanistan's Taliban meets Chinese government in Beijing
- - For ‘pretties’, wages high, but also risk