Kashmir car bomb kills 44; India demands Pakistan act against militants
A suicide bomber rammed a car into a bus carrying Indian paramilitary police in Kashmir on Thursday, killing 44 of them in the deadliest attack in decades on security forces in the disputed region, raising tensions with arch foe Pakistan. ... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Kashmir car bomb kills 44; India demands Pakistan act against militants, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: REUTERS ASIA NEWS - Thursday, 14 February
- Older News
- Vote! Pakistan tells China of 'deteriorating situation' in Kashmir REUTERS ASIA NEWS (2 days ago) - Pakistan Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi told his Chinese counterpart on Tuesday of the "rapidly deteriorating situation" and rights violations in Kashmir, and called for India to look again at...
- Vote! Kashmir conflict: India and Pakistan threatened to launch missiles at each other during crisis, sources say SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (4 days ago) - The sparring between India and Pakistan last month threatened to spiral out of control and only interventions by US officials, including National Security Adviser John Bolton, headed off a bigger...
- Vote! India, Pakistan threatened to unleash missiles at each other - sources REUTERS ASIA NEWS (5 days ago) - The sparring between India and Pakistan last month threatened to spiral out of control and only interventions by U.S. officials, including National Security Advisor John Bolton, headed off a bigger...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Stocks in Asia falter amid US-China trade uncertainty
- - Trump Linking Huawei, China Trade Roils Justice Department
- - Asia stocks falter amid US-China trade uncertainty
- - Tolls on two motorways waived April 10-18 for Songkran
- - Thailand Post branches out into banking
- - Online vendor caught with 400,000 speed pills
- - Nattika Loweera: the New Dem candidate in Pheu Thai stronghold
- - Three killed when train hits stalled truck on crossing
- - PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: Whistleblower fatally shot! Returning B400K in cash? Crash takes pregnant woman! || March 20
- - China’s US$7 billion railway link to Laos is almost half done, on schedule to begin service in 2021