Kashmir car bomb kills 44; India demands Pakistan act against militants
A suicide bomber rammed a car into a bus carrying Indian paramilitary police in Kashmir on Thursday, killing 44 of them in the deadliest attack in decades on security forces in the disputed region, raising tensions with arch foe Pakistan. ... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Kashmir car bomb kills 44; India demands Pakistan act against militants, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: REUTERS ASIA NEWS - Thursday, 14 February
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! Bomb in Afghan mosque kills senior cleric during Friday prayers REUTERS ASIA NEWS (Yesterday) - A bomb exploded in a mosque in the Afghan capital, Kabul, during Friday prayers, officials said, killing three people including a senior preacher and wounding at least 20 men who...
- Vote! Bomb at Sunni Muslim mosque in Pakistan kills two, wounds 14 REUTERS ASIA NEWS (Yesterday) - A bomb at a mosque in the Pakistani city of Quetta on Friday killed two worshippers and wounded 14, officials said. ...
- Vote! Bomb kills senior cleric during Friday prayers at Afghan mosque REUTERS ASIA NEWS (Yesterday) - A bomb killed a senior Islamic preacher and wounded at least 16 devotees inside a mosque in the Afghan capital during Friday prayers, interior ministry officials said. ...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Taiwan to Expand Joint Rescue Operations in Disputed Sea
- - Bomb in Afghan mosque kills senior cleric during Friday prayers
- - Bomb at Sunni Muslim mosque in Pakistan kills two, wounds 14
- - Facial recognition leads to fake-passport arrest
- - 3 bedroom Private Pool Villa for sale Chalong
- - Doctors could be dishing out weed by end of June
- - HK leader decries German asylum for 'bail jumpers'
- - Thailand’s King Vajiralongkorn urges post-election parliament to focus on national stability
- - Three Indians die on overcrowded Everest
- - North Korea blames ‘dishonest’ US position for failed Hanoi summit, wants 'new calculation' to resume talks