Kamala doubles up on ozone wastewater-treatment for filthy canal
PHUKET: A second ozone generator water-treatment machine is being installed at the Pak Bang Canal in Kamala and will come online this Friday (Mar 22) in the hope of cleaning the filthy water that now runs through the channel.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Kamala doubles up on ozone wastewater-treatment for filthy canal, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: The Phuket News - Wednesday, 20 March
- Older News
- Vote! Residents, hotels blamed for Nai Yang canal pollution The Phuket News (2 days ago) - PHUKET: Sirinath National Park Chief Vitoon Dechpramualpol responded to online complaints over polluted, stinky canal running through Nai Yang area and threatening to empty into the sea....
- Vote! Nong Bank, 8, honoured as model citizen for cleaning Patong canal The Phuket News (4 days ago) - PHUKET: An 8-year-old boy has been honoured as a role model citizen for helping to clean the filthy Pak Bang Canal at the southern end of Phuket’s busiest tourism town....
- Vote! Local residents dive in to clean filthy Patong canal The Phuket News (5 days ago) - PHUKET: Tired of no action from officials, one local resident in Patong has spearheaded a campaign to carry out his own ongoing clean-up of the Pak Bang Canal, which empties...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - PM2.5 levels surge in Chiang Rai
- - Thai woman murdered in Portugal
- - South firms upset at gas canister switch
- - Push for murder charges against drink-drivers divides force
- - Setting the record straight
- - Man found dead in pickup truck
- - Over 6,900 houses damaged by storms this month
- - PM pleased Thailand rated as “least miserable” country for 2019
- - People flock to marijuana fair in Buri Ram
- - Fishing trip boats destroyed by fire