JWD InfoLogistics (JWD.TB) Announces Sharp Q3 Growth, Forecasts THB 3B Full-Year Revenue
Nov 12, 2018 Picture: Project Cargo Logistics Operations through JV with Bok Seng BANGKOK - (ACN Newswire) - JWD InfoLogistics PCL (JWD.TB), a leading Asean-based logistics solutions provider, has announced strong Q3 results, with revenue at THB 848.6 million (up 32.2% Y-o-Y) and net profit at THB 70.1 million (up 24.1% Y-o-Y), achieved by healthy growth in most segments, full-quarter revenue from CSLF's food service business and shared profit from PPSEZ. Raising its full-year revenue target to THB 3 billion, it expects growth to be sustained over Q4. In addition, the Company recently decided to set up a joint-venture firm to be tasked with offering project cargo logistics solutions in Thailand and Laos. Dr. Eakapong Tungsrisanguan, JWD CFO, disclosed JWD's Q3 (July-Sept) results, highlighting the outstanding Y-o-Y growths rates, including 32.2% Y-o-Y growth in rental and service revenue (to THB 848.6 million from THB 642 million) and 24.1% Y-o-Y growth in net profit (to THB 70.1 million from THB 56.5 million). The growth was fueled by strong sales in almost all segments, including the conventional and recently launched ones: cold storage revenue rose 33.1% with an occupancy ratio (as of end Q3) of 85.3%, while revenue in cargo transport, document and data storage, dangerous goods storage and management and removal segments rose 18.5%, 13.1%, 11.8% and 9.5%, respectively. This was supported by increased revenue from the food service provided by CSLF, a Taiwan-based company (due to recognition of full-quarter revenue), as well as by shared profit from PPSEZ, a listed company in Cambodia. For 9 Month (January-September) results, rental and service revenue totaled THB 2.2632 billion, a 26.3% Y-o-Y gain from THB 1.7926 billion, and net profit reached THB 160.5 million, a 9.6% Y-o-Y increase from THB 146.4 million, driven by the growth posted for nearly all core segments... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, JWD InfoLogistics (JWD.TB) Announces Sharp Q3 Growth, Forecasts THB 3B Full-Year Revenue, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: ASIA TODAY - Monday, 12 November
- Older News
- Vote! Major banks raise China growth forecasts after surprise GDP numbers — some are still cautious CNBC - ASIA (6 days ago) - China's better-than-expected first quarter GDP growth is spurring economists at Citi, Barclays and ING to raise their growth forecasts for this year, though other analysts are holding off for now....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Post-Election, Indonesian President Expected to Go Soft on China Despite Maritime Flaps
- - Kim Jong Un in Russia for Putin Meeting
- - Seastead lifted ashore at Phuket port
- - Governor pushes water-shortage solutions
- - Philippines' Duterte says to sail garbage back to Canada
- - Indonesia election fraud allegations are "baseless”: minister
- - Who is Zahran Hashim, the radical cleric linked to Sri Lanka bombings?
- - JW Marriott Khao Lak Resort & Spa appoints Silvano Amolini as new executive chef
- - Violent protests break out in Solomon Islands as Manasseh Sogavare elected new prime minister
- - Foreign groups likely behind Sri Lanka attacks, U.S. ambassador says