Jellyfish warning issued for Bang Tao, Layan beaches
PHUKET: Cherng Talay Tambon Administration Organisation (OrBorTor) Chief MaAnn Samran is urging tourists and other beachgoers to beware swathes of jellyfish that washed up on Bang Tao Beach over the weekend.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Jellyfish warning issued for Bang Tao, Layan beaches, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: The Phuket News - Monday, 13 May
- Older News
- Vote! Otter found beached in Phuket The Phuket News (4 days ago) - PHUKET: An otter found exhausted and sick washed ashore Bang Tao Beach at about 3am on Sunday (Aug 11) is now receiving care in Phuket and will be moved to...
- Vote! 3 bedroom Private pool Villa for sale Layan Phuket Property Sales (6 days ago) - Phuket Travel Tips And Advise - Phuket Travel, Real Estate & Property AgentLayan 3 bedroom Villa for sale with Freehold with Thai Co., Ltd. ownership. Open plan living- & dining...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Afghan wedding suicide blast kills 63, wounds 182: ministry
- - A Chinese Toy Story: why do adult men buy designer toys?
- - 11 killed, 4 injured in lorry-van clash in Sa Kaew
- - Phuket Opinion: The Expendables
- - Toll from suicide blast at Afghan wedding 63 dead and 182 hurt: ministry
- - The Asia Foundation Launches Education Project in the Philippines
- - Blast at wedding in Afghan capital wounds at least 20 - hospital
- - What Trump really gains by calling China a currency manipulator
- - Majority support anti-fake news centre plan: Nida Poll
- - Suicide Bomb Rips Through Wedding Party in Kabul