Jellyfish warning issued for Bang Tao, Layan beaches
PHUKET: Cherng Talay Tambon Administration Organisation (OrBorTor) Chief MaAnn Samran is urging tourists and other beachgoers to beware swathes of jellyfish that washed up on Bang Tao Beach over the weekend.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Jellyfish warning issued for Bang Tao, Layan beaches, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: The Phuket News - Monday, 13 May
- Older News
- Vote! Formal complaint made about Phuket OrBorTor chief for inaction over environmental issues Phuket Gazette (4 days ago) - Danai Yardee and Chamroon Kerndum, representing a group of Phuket environmental groups, have made a formal complaint against Cherng Talay President Ma ‘Ann Samran. The complaint calls for investigation into...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Shan State drug blitz nets big haul
- - Govt ready to host Asean summit
- - Pakistan says to get $3.4 billion in budgetary aid from ADB
- - Taiwan Beauty Pop-Up Store Thrills Malaysia
- - Japan’s anime industry in crisis even as global popularity soars
- - Two killed in motorcycle taxi brawl
- - 16 bedroom Patong bay Guest House for lease
- - any bedroom Private Cozy Villa up for grabs Kathu
- - What will Narendra Modi do in his new term as India’s prime minister?
- - HK extradition bill on hold but protests continue