Japanese police arrive to investigate phone scam
TOKYO: Japanese police dispatched investigators to Thailand on Tuesday over a phone scam in which more than 200 people in Japan are believed to have been swindled out of some 200 million yen (about 57 million baht).... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Japanese police arrive to investigate phone scam, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Tuesday, 16 April
- Older News
- Vote! 15 Japanese fraudsters face extradition Bangkok Post (Yesterday) - Fifteen Japanese nationals accused of swindling more than 200 people in their home country out of more than 70 million baht in a call-centre scam will be extradited back to...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Panasonic joins firms stepping away from Huawei after US ban
- - Indonesian Protesters, Police Clash in Second Night of Post-election Unrest
- - Slowdown won't keep Chinese from calling Bangkok 'second home'
- - Study: Ozone-Killing Chemicals Traced to China
- - Smokin’ hut: Singapore’s solution for cigarette puffers
- - India election result: moment of truth arrives for Narendra Modi and BJP as vote counting begins
- - The true measure of Indian democracy is found outside the ballot box
- - Gama may become Muang Thong coach
- - 14 smuggled Burmese migrants rescued and alleged trafficker arrested
- - America and Japan’s vision of an Indo-Pacific free from Chinese threat runs into deep waters