Japan, South Korea, China trade higher as other Asian markets remain closed for Good Friday
Japan's Nikkei 225 was up 0.66%, South Korea's Kospi advanced 0.31% and China's Shanghai composite added 0.71%.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Japan, South Korea, China trade higher as other Asian markets remain closed for Good Friday, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: CNBC - ASIA - Thursday, 18 April
- In the last 2 hours
- Vote! Asia stocks set to trade mixed as Treasury yields bounce higher CNBC - ASIA (Today) - Stocks in Asia were set to trade mixed on Monday as U.S. Treasury yields bounced higher after plunging last week which sent markets into a panic....
- Older News
- Vote! North Korea's Kim Oversaw Test-firing of New Weapon Again VOA NEWS (2 days ago) - North Korean leader Kim Jong Un oversaw the test-firing of a new weapon again on Friday morning, state media KCNA said on Saturday.North Korea launched at least two short-range ballistic...
- Vote! North Korea fires two ‘unidentified projectiles’: Seoul ASIAN CORRESPONDENT (3 days ago) - NORTH Korea fired two unidentified projectiles into the sea on Friday and launched a scathing attack on “foolish” calls for dialogue from South Korean President Moon Jae-in. It was the...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Suicide Bomb Rips Through Wedding Party in Kabul
- - UN Bans Sending Baby Elephants from Wild to Zoos and Circuses
- - Australia’s free speech failure
- - VinFast: will Vietnam’s new locally made car take off?
- - Asia stocks rise as Treasury yields bounce higher
- - Paul prepares to take out Starbucks via coffee lovers
- - US Talks Secretly to Venezuela Socialist Boss
- - Asia stocks set to trade mixed as Treasury yields bounce higher
- - Finance Ministry plans rejig of fuel excise tax
- - The 'steel lady' of the forest