Japan invests big in Vietnamese real estate
Vietnam’s real estate sector has witnessed significant participation from Japanese investors through cooperation with Vietnamese businesses recently, promising to bring benefits to the real estate market. According to real estate company Savills Vietnam, over the past years, Asian investors, including Japanese ones, were only involved in commercial real estate like commercial centres, serviced apartments or office buildings. However, at present, these investors are increasing their activity in the residential segment due to the country’s young population and an increasing middle class, presenting an extremely attractive opportunity. Presence of big Japanese investors Shinichi Sakaki, deputy general director of the City Bureau, at Japan’s Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism, said the Japanese Government now has policies to support real estate developers promoting investment abroad. In addition, Japan has the experience of developing large-scale satellite towns, so it is trying to ‘export’ that technology abroad. One of the projects attracting not only... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Japan invests big in Vietnamese real estate, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Thailand Business News'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Thai hotel staff head home after surviving Nairobi terrorism
- - Peace talks with Taliban will happen soon: U.S. envoy
- - Swedish tourist rescued at Patong Beach
- - PM searching for haze solution
- - Apirat tells protesters not to 'cross the line'
- - PM okays B17.5m for housing project
- - China to face Thailand Sunday at Asian Cup
- - Goldman boss apologises for 1MDB scandal
- - Kisenosato, Japan's last remaining sumo champion, retires
- - Malaysia Upholds Ban on Israeli Athletes from Taking Part in Swimming Competition
- Older News
- Vote! APAC Real Estate Outlook in 2019 Thailand Business News (6 days ago) - As global real estate markets prepare for another year in an extended cycle, the appeal of Asia...