January consumer confidence at 3-year high
Consumer confidence rose for a sixth straight month in January, hitting its highest since January 2015, bolstered by better economic prospects due to strong exports and tourism, but low commodity prices remain a concern, a survey showed on Monday.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, January consumer confidence at 3-year high, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Bangkok Post'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Gold prices unchanged at B19,350
- - I spent the first day of my honeymoon in a jail cell with my husband
- - Authorities enter Tham Luang Cave for first time since rescue of 13
- - Bangkok water spraying nightly to control haze
- - ‘Don’t cry’: Serena Consoles Australian Open Foe; Halep Next
- - Thai Buddhist monks killed in temple shooting
- - EU lifts yellow card on Thai fishing at some cost and with challenges ahead
- - Activist wants Palang Pracharath donations probed
- - 66 dead in Mexican pipeline blast
- - Wolves edge Leicester 4-3
- Older News
- Vote! Weather for January 18 Phuket Gazette (2 days ago) - Bangkok Mostly cloudy. High 30ºC. Winds NE at 10 to 15 km/h. Phuket Partly cloudy,...
- Vote! Weather for January 17 Phuket Gazette (3 days ago) - Bangkok Generally clear. High 33ºC. Winds ENE at 15 to 25 km/h. Phuket Thunderstorms developing...
- Vote! Weather for January 16 Phuket Gazette (4 days ago) - Bangkok Morning clouds followed by afternoon sun. High 33ºC. Winds NE at 10 to 15...