Jack Ma to visit Thailand to sign 4 MoUs on investment in EEC
Alibaba Group co-founder and executive chairman Jack Ma will visit Thailand on Thursday (April 19) during which he will meet both Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha and Deputy Prime Minister Somkid Jatusripitak and sign four memorandum of understanding (MoUs) on investment and development projects in the Eastern Economic Corridor (EEC). The 4 MoUs to be signed with the Ministry of Industry include: MoU on a 11-billion baht investment project for the setting up of a smart digital hub centre which is due to be completed and starting operational next year. The centre will use Alibaba’s logistic information technology which will help in the shipment of products between Thailand and China and the rest of the world. The project will help Thai SMEs to have access to worldwide market. MoU on personnel development in the fields of digital and e-commerce with Alibaba joining its Thai counterpart in the development of talented people... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Jack Ma to visit Thailand to sign 4 MoUs on investment in EEC, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Thai PBS NETWORK'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Swiss actor Bruno Ganz, who played Hitler, dies at 77
- - Bollywood's first major LGBTQ film
- - Reading elections in the stars
- - China Rebuffs Germany's Call for US Missile Deal With Russia
- - Planting the seeds of mindfulness and beauty
- - Democrats confident of bagging 20 House seats in Bangkok
- - New Zealand bans Huawei, China has message for New Zealand
- - The week that shook Thai politics – and what comes next
- - Li Rui: The old guard Communist who was able to criticise Xi Jinping
- - Saudi crown prince signs $20 billion in agreements with Pakistan
- Older News
- Vote! EEC committee reviews 86 investment projects worth 13bln baht Thailand Business News (Yesterday) - The Eastern Economic Corridor (EEC) Policy Committee reviewed 86 projects worth 13 billion baht...
- Vote! EEC will require an additional one million workers Thailand Business News (Yesterday) - THE EASTERN Economic Corridor (EEC) policy committee has agreed to focus on educational measures...
- Vote! Pakistan expects eight investment deals during Saudi prince's visit REUTERS ASIA NEWS (4 days ago) - Saudi Arabia will announce eight investment agreements during a visit to Pakistan by Crown Prince...