Jack Ma to unveil succession plans, not imminent retirement
BEIJING : Alibaba co-founder and chairman Jack Ma will unveil a succession plan on Monday, the South China Morning Post reported Sunday, with a company spokesman denying a New York Times report that he would retire that day.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Jack Ma to unveil succession plans, not imminent retirement, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Saturday, 8 September, 2018
- Older News
- Vote! New Zealand man Joshua Jack feared he might be fired, so he brought an emotional support clown to work SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (3 days ago) - A man in New Zealand was called into a work meeting and feared the worst. So he hired an emotional support clown to join him. For Joshua Jack, the suspicion...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Sihanoukville airport expansion gets nod
- - CDC Activates Emergency Measures to Combat E-Cigarette Use
- - New York Prosecutors Seek 8 Years of Trump Tax Returns
- - Panel: Full-Scale War Looms in South Sudan One Year After Peace Accord Signed
- - Chinese American Couple Charged With Theft of Trade Secrets From Ohio Hospital
- - US Service Member Killed in Action in Afghanistan
- - Railing Against Corruption, Democratic White House Hopeful Warren Rallies Thousands in NY
- - Investors poured US$45 billion into Indian stock market but now Modi ‘euphoria’ is wearing off
- - Elon Musk testified he worried Thai cave rescuer might be 'another Jeffrey Epstein'
- - Musk hires detective to probe man who sued over ‘pedo guy’ tweet