Israeli premier reaches deal with allies to avert elections
JERUSALEM (AP) — Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has reached a late-night compromise with his ultra-Orthodox coalition allies that could avert early elections. A parliamentary committee approved a bill on Monday to extend military draft exemptions to ultra-Orthodox men, but the motion could later still be thwarted by one of Netanyahu’s key coalition partners. Members […]... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Israeli premier reaches deal with allies to avert elections, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: THE CHINA POST - Monday, 12 March, 2018
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Early voting begins in Thailand’s first election since 2014 coup
- - New Zealand Mosque Attack: The Victims, Their Stories
- - Hero refugee chased gunman away from NZ mosque
- - 'You are safe now': moments of heroism in Christchurch massacre
- - New Zealand terror attack: mosque hero chased Christchurch gunman away with a credit card machine
- - Asian stocks mixed as investors await US-China trade developments
- - Indonesia’s gambling with a tax on e-commerce. Will it pay off?
- - Should Media Avoid Naming the Gunmen in Mass Shootings?
- - Water sharing in Indonesia key to smothering transboundary haze
- - Asian stocks trade higher as investors await US-China trade developments