Islamic state claims responsibility for an attack in Kabul - Amaq
Islamic State claimed responsibility for a suicide attack near a procession in Afghanistan's capital Kabul on Sunday, according to the group's news agency Amaq said. ... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Islamic state claims responsibility for an attack in Kabul - Amaq, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'REUTERS ASIA NEWS'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Thailand 'ready to meet the Dragons'
- - Trump: US 'Made a Lot of Progress' With N. Korea
- - World's Oldest Living Man Dies
- - China: 'No need' to practice penalties for Thailand match
- - Hakeem al-Araibi: calls grow for inquiry into police role in refugee footballer's arrest
- - Eye on Vietnam, The New Electronics Manufacturing Hub
- - Spurs squeak by Fulham, City win handily
- - U.S. Senator Graham urges Trump to meet Pakistan PM Khan
- - ‘Lub d’ Chaweng beach Koh Samui
- - Pattaya police arrest thief who stole from foreign tourists while they were swimming
- Older News
- Vote! Afghan Taliban claim lethal car bomb attack in Kabul REUTERS ASIA NEWS (5 days ago) - The Afghan Taliban claimed responsibility on Tuesday for a car bomb attack near a heavily...
- Vote! Afghan Taliban claim responsibility for deadly Kabul car bomb attack REUTERS ASIA NEWS (6 days ago) - The Taliban claimed responsibility on Tuesday for a car bomb attack near a heavily fortified...