Islamic state claims responsibility for an attack in Kabul - Amaq
Islamic State claimed responsibility for a suicide attack near a procession in Afghanistan's capital Kabul on Sunday, according to the group's news agency Amaq said. ... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Islamic state claims responsibility for an attack in Kabul - Amaq, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: REUTERS ASIA NEWS - Sunday, 9 September, 2018
- In the last 12 hours
- Vote! Sri Lanka suicide blasts: Islamic extremist group blamed for attack as government admits intelligence failings SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (Today) - Sri Lanka on Monday remained on lockdown, with a second curfew in force as authorities continued searching for suspects behind a series of suicide blasts that killed 290 people and...
- Older News
- Vote! Islamic State claims responsibility for deadly attack on Afghan ministry: Amaq REUTERS ASIA NEWS (Yesterday) - Islamic State has claimed responsibility for an attack at the communications ministry in the Afghan capital Kabul that killed seven people, the militant group’s Amaq news agency said on Sunday....
- Vote! Gunmen attack Afghan communications ministry in Kabul REUTERS ASIA NEWS (2 days ago) - Gunmen attacked the communications ministry in the centre of Kabul on Saturday, interrupting months of relative calm in the Afghan capital and underlining security threats that have continued despite efforts...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Police hunt for lifelong serial sex offender, rapist with mental problems at large in Phuket Town
- - Electricity supply cuts in Kathu
- - PM2.5 levels surge in Chiang Rai
- - Thai woman murdered in Portugal
- - South firms upset at gas canister switch
- - Setting the record straight
- - Man found dead in pickup truck
- - People flock to marijuana fair in Buri Ram
- - Fishing trip boats destroyed by fire
- - Trump Calls Sri Lankan PM, Expresses Condolences After Deadly Blasts