Is Thailand’s Thaksin Shinawatra about to buy Crystal Palace?
Crystal Palace has confirmed that Thailand’s former prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra is in talks to buy the English Premier League football club.The club’s official Twitter account said Thaksin was “at the negotiating table”, adding that he “may” once more become the owner of a Premier League team.The news comes 11 years after Thaksin, now 69, sold another English club, Manchester City, to Sheikh Mansour of Abu Dhabi in a deal worth an estimated £210 million (US$270 million). Thaksin had…... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Is Thailand’s Thaksin Shinawatra about to buy Crystal Palace?, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST - Tuesday, 14 May
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Waymo inks driverless car deal with Renault, Nissan to develop autonomous vehicles for France, Japan
- - Recycled bikes get Myanmar kids to school
- - Eight arrested with drugs and firearms in Phuket
- - Fall armyworm invades crops across Asia, smallholders worst hit
- - Fall armyworm invades crops across Asia
- - Where to post all of your job positions: Completely free!
- - Vietnam and Thailand top Asia Pacific destinations for Russians
- - Norwegian man seriously injured after van collides with a truck in Saraburi
- - BOJ holds fire on policy, joins Fed in warning of mounting global risks
- - Trump-Xi meeting unlikely to resolve trade differences, could lead to more talks-media