Is Thailand’s Thaksin Shinawatra about to buy Crystal Palace?
Crystal Palace has confirmed that Thailand’s former prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra is in talks to buy the English Premier League football club.The club’s official Twitter account said Thaksin was “at the negotiating table”, adding that he “may” once more become the owner of a Premier League team.The news comes 11 years after Thaksin, now 69, sold another English club, Manchester City, to Sheikh Mansour of Abu Dhabi in a deal worth an estimated £210 million (US$270 million). Thaksin had…... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Is Thailand’s Thaksin Shinawatra about to buy Crystal Palace?, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST - Tuesday, 14 May
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Thais warned to take precautions against chikungunya fever
- - Trump Says He Did Nothing Wrong in Call with Ukrainian Leader
- - 'Game of Thrones,' 'Veep' Aim for Records at Emmy Awards
- - 3 bedroom private pool Villa for sale Rawai
- - Are dictatorships better than democracies at fighting climate change?
- - Steps forward: The zero waste shop doing more than saving the environment
- - Pakistan Bus Crash Kills 26; Brakes Fail on Mountain Road
- - Travel Firm Thomas Cook Teeters on Edge as Talks Continue
- - Afghanistan's Taliban meets Chinese government in Beijing
- - For ‘pretties’, wages high, but also risk