Investors should avoid shares of this $36 billion, widely used Chinese tech firm, analysts say
Analysts are urging investors to stay away from shares of Chinese tech firm Meituan Dianping, with the company's stock in the doldrums since it listed last September.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Investors should avoid shares of this $36 billion, widely used Chinese tech firm, analysts say, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: CNBC - ASIA - Thursday, 21 March
- Older News
- Vote! Huawei bans: Panasonic suspends business with Chinese firm – South Korean firms could be next as US intensifies exclusion campaign SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (2 days ago) - Japan’s Panasonic said on Thursday it is suspending business with Huawei after a US ban on the Chinese firm over security fears, in a new blow for the telecoms giant....
- Vote! Japanese, UK carriers delay release of Huawei phones Bangkok Post (2 days ago) - LONDON: Four major Japanese and British mobile carriers said Wednesday they will delay releasing new 5G handsets made by Huawei amid a US-led crackdown on the Chinese tech firm over...
- Vote! Analysts: Rift could attract factories Bangkok Post (2 days ago) - Thailand and Asean can benefit from the US-China trade war in the mid to long term, say academics and tech analysts who believe Thailand presents an attractive site for factory...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - 77 year old Swede dies from heart attack on beach in Trat
- - Myanmar, Thailand keen to co-host Under-20 World Cup
- - Japan takes 15 phone-scam suspects from Thailand
- - Three injured in fresh seafood pickup accident in Krabi
- - IKEA Thailand launches full online store
- - Watch out Thailand, here comes Vietnam
- - Truck driver dodges charge for dangerous load as 33 tons of rice flip semi-trailer onto its side
- - Police load up charges against axe-weilding road-rage ambulance attackers
- - Cannon, gun base at Racha Noi declared items of national heritage
- - Taiwan to Expand Joint Rescue Operations in Disputed Sea