Investors are zeroing in on a Chinese sector 'entirely not affected by the trade war'
Investors say that China's still underdeveloped education sector is destined to expand and offers opportunities unaffected by the ongoing trade war.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Investors are zeroing in on a Chinese sector 'entirely not affected by the trade war', simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'CNBC - ASIA'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Above the concrete canopy: Hong Kong from the sky
- - Osaka sets up Svitolina last-eight test, Serena faces showdown
- - China economy: Fourth quarter growth slips to 6.4%
- - A challenging Baht for the Thai economy in 2019 ?
- - Thailand Tourism Highlights for 2018
- - These are the biggest global risks of 2019
- - Asia stocks gain ahead of Chinese GDP numbers
- - Could Thailand become the next big higher-education powerhouse?
- - 'Baby formula ring' leads to six arrests in Australia
- - China's economy grew at slowest pace in 28 years in 2018
- Older News
- Vote! Vietnam makes pitch as investor safe haven in trade war Bangkok Post (Yesterday) - A red-hot economy, business-friendly policies and a Communist party led by free-traders: that’s the elevator...
- Vote! Iowa Farmers Hope Warm Relations With Chinese Will Preserve Trade VOA NEWS (2 days ago) - Iowa soybean farmers are among those being hurt by the trade war between Washington and...