Investors are zeroing in on a Chinese sector 'entirely not affected by the trade war'
Investors say that China's still underdeveloped education sector is destined to expand and offers opportunities unaffected by the ongoing trade war.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Investors are zeroing in on a Chinese sector 'entirely not affected by the trade war', simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: CNBC - ASIA - Monday, 29 October, 2018
- Older News
- Vote! Singapore’s small firms hit by US-China trade war want help, but relief may take some time yet SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (3 days ago) - Singapore manufacturing company Aluputer Industrial is hurting from the ongoing trade war United States president Donald Trump is waging with China.“We are feeling the impact on materials we purchase from...
- Vote! CEO of Tokyo-based start-up: Some investors think Japan can capitalize off US-China trade dispute CNBC - ASIA (6 days ago) - The CEO of Japanese start-up Attuned told CNBC on Wednesday that some investors think Japan can capitalize off the U.S.-China trade war....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Census Figures Show Economic Gap Narrows with Citizenship
- - 5 bedroom Panoramic Sea View Villa for sale Ao Po
- - Cameroon President Assists Militia After Boko Haram Raids
- - Brad Paisley out; Reba, Dolly, Carrie Underwood to Host CMAs
- - NY Police Fire Officer Involved in 2014 Chokehold Death
- - With Eyes On Election, Netanyahu Calls For Closer Ties With Ukraine
- - Ugandan Coach Scouts for Major League Baseball Talent in Africa
- - Trump Calls on Federal Reserve to Cut Interest Rates
- - Ugandan Coach Scouts Major League Baseball Talent in Africa
- - US Scraps West Bank Conference over Palestinian Protests