Investors are drawing up a list of Asian stocks to buy on the dip
Investors said there's no change in fundamentals, but the ongoing sell-off is a reminder to diversify portfolios.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Investors are drawing up a list of Asian stocks to buy on the dip, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'CNBC - ASIA'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Malaysia Upholds Ban on Israeli Athletes from Taking Part in Swimming Competition
- - Thai hotel staff head home after surviving Nairobi terrorism
- - Peace talks with Taliban will happen soon: U.S. envoy
- - China to face Thailand Sunday at Asian Cup
- - Goldman boss apologises for 1MDB scandal
- - Kisenosato, Japan's last remaining sumo champion, retires
- - Phuket maid caught hiding 2,600 meth pills, 3kg of cannabis in client’s house
- - Air quality for Thailand – January 17
- - ‘Haute Cuisine:’ Weed Tom Yum Lands Briton In Hot Water
- - UK's Labour wants an election — but a second referendum is more likely, lawmaker says
- Older News
- Vote! Southeast Asian nations top global rankings for investment, business ASIAN CORRESPONDENT (2 days ago) - SOUTHEAST Asian nations have dominated a list of best places in the world to invest...
- Vote! Australian stocks rise as investors await retail sales numbers CNBC - ASIA (7 days ago) - Investors will be watching out for the release of Australian retail sales figures for the...