Interview with Ben Reymenants – Phuket diver diving at the Tham Luang caves
Transcript of an interview on The Thaiger 102.75 between ‘Waking the Thaiger’ host Garry Holden and Rawai cave-diving specialist Ben Reymenants. Ben has been volunteering his experience, skills and time up at the Tham Luang caves as part of the enormous rescue effort. Here is some of Garry’s conversation with Ben – a fascinating insight into what’s been happening in Chiang Rai over the past few days… How did you get involved in the rescue mission? We run a diving business in Phuket and we specialise in cave exploration and expeditions . We’ve explored some of the deepest caves in southern Thailand and I guess that’s how they got in contact with me. Just before the British team of cave divers arrived we were taking turns of laying lines to where the kids were. The Thai Navy did a great job with effort and man-power but they’re not really cave-trained.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Interview with Ben Reymenants – Phuket diver diving at the Tham Luang caves, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Phuket Gazette'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - How could a sharp slowdown in China affect growth prospects for the rest of Asia?
- - Sri Lanka's last-wicket win stuns SA
- - Explained: the CPTPP trade deal
- - Li Rui: The old guard Communist who was able to criticise Xi Jinping
- - Pulwama attack: India mourns Kashmir dead
- - Stockholm Furniture & Light Fair – a growing force on the international design scene
- - Kim Jong Un to Arrive in Vietnam on Feb. 25 Ahead of Trump Summit
- - Explained: Malaysia’s 1MDB scandal
- - Kashmir attack: is terror group JeM pushing India and Pakistan to the brink of war?
- - Arrest of Journalist Maria Ressa Casts Pall on Philippines Journalistic Independence