Injured sea turtle found washed up on Phuket beach
A rescue team from the Kamala Tambon Administrative Organisation (OrBorTor) received notice of the injured sea turtle at 12:45pm yesterday (Sept 9). When arriving at the scene rescue workers found a loca...... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Injured sea turtle found washed up on Phuket beach, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'The Phuket News'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Above the concrete canopy: Hong Kong from the sky
- - Osaka sets up Svitolina last-eight test, Serena faces showdown
- - China economy: Fourth quarter growth slips to 6.4%
- - A challenging Baht for the Thai economy in 2019 ?
- - Thailand Tourism Highlights for 2018
- - These are the biggest global risks of 2019
- - Asia stocks gain ahead of Chinese GDP numbers
- - Could Thailand become the next big higher-education powerhouse?
- - 'Baby formula ring' leads to six arrests in Australia
- - China's economy grew at slowest pace in 28 years in 2018
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! Marine endangered species injured or killed from sea garbage every 68 hours Phuket Gazette (Yesterday) - PHOTO: Thai Whales Over the past year, 129 marine endangered species in Thailand have been...
- Older News
- Vote! Snorkelling: safe or dangerous? It’s up to you The Phuket News - Community (2 days ago) - Ocean snorkelling is a staple activity amongst tourists visiting Phuket, and for good reason. The...
- Vote! PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: Tourist survives Patong Beach! An ’anti-peace’ chief? Problems with digital licence? || Jan. 16 The Phuket News (5 days ago) - PHUKET XTRA - January 16 An ’anti-peace’ Chief? |:| Still no charges in fatal crash?...