Indonesian plane reported problem before deadly crash
JAKARTA: The Lion Air aircraft that crashed in the Java Sea off Jakarta on Monday had reported a flight control problem two minutes after takeoff, Indonesian authorities said Tuesday as the search for the ill-fated plane continued.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Indonesian plane reported problem before deadly crash, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Tuesday, 30 October
- Older News
- Vote! Thailand, Hong Kong ban Boeing 737 MAX flights Bangkok Post (5 days ago) - HONG KONG: Thailand and Hong Kong on Wednesday barred Boeing 737 MAX airliners from their airspace, the latest in a series of government bans worldwide in the wake of a...
- Vote! Hong Kong bans Boeing 737 MAX flights Bangkok Post (5 days ago) - HONG KONG: Hong Kong on Wednesday barred Boeing 737 MAX airliners from its airspace, the latest in a series of government bans worldwide in the wake of a deadly plane...
- Vote! European Union grounds Boeing 737 MAX, as a growing cascade of nations follows China’s lead after deadly crashes SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (6 days ago) - The European Union has suspended all flights by Boeing’s 737 MAX planes, joining a cascade of nations and airlines to follow China’s lead in grounding the US aircraft following Sunday’s...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Asian stocks mixed as investors await US-China trade developments
- - All-girls international school comes to Bangkok
- - Chiang Mai joins Global Climate Strike on its most polluted day.
- - Flash Floods, Earthquake in Indonesia Kill Over 80
- - Air Pollution Cuts Lives Short by More Than Two Years in Thailand
- - One dead, kids injured in school bus accident in Prachinburi
- - Indonesia’s gambling with a tax on e-commerce. Will it pay off?
- - Should Media Avoid Naming the Gunmen in Mass Shootings?
- - Water sharing in Indonesia key to smothering transboundary haze
- - Asian stocks trade higher as investors await US-China trade developments