Indonesian plane reported problem before deadly crash
JAKARTA: The Lion Air aircraft that crashed in the Java Sea off Jakarta on Monday had reported a flight control problem two minutes after takeoff, Indonesian authorities said Tuesday as the search for the ill-fated plane continued.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Indonesian plane reported problem before deadly crash, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Bangkok Post'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Thai General Elections Set for March
- - Pakistan unveils tax cuts, incentives to boost growth
- - Call for Patong Hill caution as tour bus involved in multiple-vehicle wipeout
- - Malaysian royals to pick new king after historic abdication
- - Horse named 'Australian of the year'
- - Real Madrid take top spot from Man Utd in 'money league'
- - More gun-toting drug suspects arrested
- - German man dies after seven-storey fall in Patong
- - Thailand to hold elections on 24 March
- - Army: ‘No knowledge’ of dead activists stuffed with concrete