Indonesian airline whose plane crashed a low-cost high flyer
Lion Air, the airline whose plane crashed early Monday while traveling from Jakarta to an island off Indonesia's Sumatra with 189 people on board, is a fast-growing low cost airline with a mixed safety record.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Indonesian airline whose plane crashed a low-cost high flyer, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Monday, 29 October, 2018
- Older News
- Vote! Lufthansa Boss Sees Only 'Dozen' Long-Haul Airlines in Future VOA NEWS (5 days ago) - Only a dozen airlines will eventually share the aviation market for major international routes, predicts Lufthansa's CEO, while a possible future economic crisis could "accelerate" a consolidation in air travel."The...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Impact of Political Satire Is No Joke
- - Computing and ICT students go from strength to strength at BISP
- - 1 policeman dies, 2 hurt in crash chasing suspect
- - Powerful, Obscure Law Is Basis for Trump 'Order' On Trade
- - Brazilian Troops Begin Deploying to Fight Amazon Fires
- - Majority support general debate over Prayut's oath-taking: Poll
- - Vietnam versus Thailand – which is the best for travel or living?
- - UK's Johnson Pushes Trump Back on Trade War
- - 75 Years Later, US World War II Veterans Say: Never Forget
- - Iranian Oil Tanker Pursued by US Says it Is Going to Turkey