Indonesian airline whose plane crashed a low-cost high flyer
Lion Air, the airline whose plane crashed early Monday while traveling from Jakarta to an island off Indonesia's Sumatra with 189 people on board, is a fast-growing low cost airline with a mixed safety record.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Indonesian airline whose plane crashed a low-cost high flyer, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Monday, 29 October
- Older News
- Vote! Ethiopian Crash Investigators Find Parallels to Doomed Indonesian Jet VOA NEWS (3 days ago) - Aviation investigators have found a piece of a stabilizer in an unusual position in the wreckage of the Ethiopian airliner that crashed Sunday, killing all 157 people on board. Sources...
- Vote! Low-cost housing scheme set for phase 2 Bangkok Post (6 days ago) - The government is pressing ahead with the second phase of its low-cost housing scheme, with beneficiaries of the project extended to the elderly and those planning to have children....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Asian stocks mixed as investors await US-China trade developments
- - All-girls international school comes to Bangkok
- - Chiang Mai joins Global Climate Strike on its most polluted day.
- - Flash Floods, Earthquake in Indonesia Kill Over 80
- - Air Pollution Cuts Lives Short by More Than Two Years in Thailand
- - One dead, kids injured in school bus accident in Prachinburi
- - Indonesia’s gambling with a tax on e-commerce. Will it pay off?
- - Should Media Avoid Naming the Gunmen in Mass Shootings?
- - Water sharing in Indonesia key to smothering transboundary haze
- - Asian stocks trade higher as investors await US-China trade developments