Indonesian airline whose plane crashed a low-cost high flyer
Lion Air, the airline whose plane crashed early Monday while traveling from Jakarta to an island off Indonesia's Sumatra with 189 people on board, is a fast-growing low cost airline with a mixed safety record.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Indonesian airline whose plane crashed a low-cost high flyer, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Bangkok Post'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Laos: Investigate Disappearance of 3 Thai Dissidents
- - Thailand extends Free visa-on-arrival until 30 April 2019
- - Foreign visitors increasingly use Airbnb during major tourism events
- - Swine fever virus lurks in China tourist sausages
- - Immigration officers asked to show leniency to foreigners applying for retirement & marriage visas
- - Thailand to remain most popular among Chinese property buyers
- - TAT shows foreign visitors by the numbers
- - Four workers killed when crane boom breaks and falls
- - House arrest sentence for biker who hit schoolgirl on pavement
- - Foreign Development in Myanmar Sparks Concern Over Transparency, Regulation
- Older News
- Vote! British expat says error on Thai Airways website resulted in 80,000THB of extra charges, then airline refused to refund Samui Times (2 days ago) - A British expat in Thailand has told Thaivisa of his shock when he was...
- Vote! Russian fighter jets collide over Sea of Japan Bangkok Post (5 days ago) - MOSCOW: Two Russian fighter jets collided in midair in the Far East of the country...
- Vote! Results are out: These are the world’s most punctual airlines ASIAN CORRESPONDENT (7 days ago) - ONCE AGAIN, Jetstar Asia is the most punctual low-cost carrier (LCC) in Asia-Pacific. It is...