Indonesian airline whose plane crashed a low-cost high flyer
Lion Air, the airline whose plane crashed early Monday while traveling from Jakarta to an island off Indonesia's Sumatra with 189 people on board, is a fast-growing low cost airline with a mixed safety record.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Indonesian airline whose plane crashed a low-cost high flyer, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Monday, 29 October, 2018
- Older News
- Vote! Number of passengers, flights at airports in provinces drop Samui Times (Yesterday) - The number of flights and passengers at 28 airports under the Airports Department decreased by one per cent over the same period last year, the department chief said on Wednesday....
- Vote! Southwest Cancellations Will Rise Due to Gounded Boeing Jet VOA NEWS (Yesterday) - Southwest Airlines is again pushing back the date it expects to be able to fly the grounded Boeing 737 Max jet, meaning more flight cancellations.Southwest said Thursday that it was...
- Vote! Indonesia’s Garuda sues YouTube reviewer Rius Vernandes for mocking handwritten in-flight menu SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (3 days ago) - An Indonesian YouTube personality said on Tuesday he had been sued by national airline Garuda over a social media post about a handwritten business-class menu.Rius Vernandes, a popular vlogger, posted an...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Trump Says It's Certain That US Shot Down Iranian Drone
- - Spain's Socialists, Far-Left Party Move Closer to Govt Deal
- - Zimbabwe's Food Situation Moving Toward Emergency, UN Says
- - Astrophysicists to Hawaii: Stop 'Criminalizing' Telescope Protesters
- - Trump Administration Trying to Bring A$AP Rocky Home
- - US Expands 'Remain in Mexico' to Dangerous Part of Border
- - A*STAR & Surbana Jurong to Collaborate on Built Environment Digital Solutions
- - Smart City Innovation: A*STAR & ST Engineering Sign MOU
- - Trump Marks Apollo 11 Anniversary by Meeting Its Astronauts
- - Teachers from Abroad