Indonesia says it will not extend voting period for Hong Kong-based citizens after complaints from people of being unable to vote on Sunday
Indonesian officials will not extend the voting period for Hong Kong-based citizens who have not yet voted in the country’s general election.The country goes to the polls for presidential and legislative elections on Wednesday, but overseas workers in Hong Kong were given the chance to have their say on Sunday at three polling stations.But the process was marred by controversy, with some voters saying they had been unable to cast their ballots because queues were so long. Others complained…... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Indonesia says it will not extend voting period for Hong Kong-based citizens after complaints from people of being unable to vote on Sunday, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST - Tuesday, 16 April
- Older News
- Vote! HK leader decries German asylum for 'bail jumpers' Bangkok Post (2 days ago) - HONG KONG: Hong Kong’s leader has summoned the German consul to complain over Germany granting political asylum to a pair of Hong Kong political activists....
- Vote! Hong Kong-based TV asks DSI to tackle piracy Bangkok Post (2 days ago) - Executives of a Hong Kong-based television channel and its Thai partners have asked the Department of Special Investigation (DSI) to tackle online piracy after their drama series and television shows...
- Vote! Boy or girl? Hong Kong at centre of banned China gender test Bangkok Post (4 days ago) - HONG KONG: Shady middle-men are openly advertising on Chinese social media to smuggle blood samples of pregnant women to Hong Kong to skirt the mainland's ban on gender testing, an...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Narendra Modi scores a remarkable election victory
- - Deals and Coupons: New Way to Boost up the Sales of Your Business
- - Private penthouse for sale Surin beach
- - Trump takes dig at Japan for 'substantial' trade advantage and calls for more investment in US
- - China condemns Germany for sheltering HK activists
- - Trump digs at Japan for 'substantial' trade advantage and calls for more investment in US
- - Mixed reactions to NCPO departure: Nida Poll
- - Searching for Coral That's Resistant to Climate Change
- - Papua New Guinea PM Peter O’Neill quits after weeks of turmoil, hands leadership to Sir Julius Chan
- - Gen Prem dies of heart failure at 98