Indonesia election: Prabowo disputes quick count results to claim victory over Jokowi
Former general Prabowo Subianto disputed quick count results by independent pollsters that showed incumbent Joko Widodo leading in Wednesday’s presidential election, telling his supporters he had won 52.2 per cent of the vote.This was based on his campaign team’s own quick count and exit polls done in 5,000 polling stations, he said.“There have been attempts from pollsters and surveys that we know of, cooperating with one side, to steer public opinion as if we have lost. My fellow countrymen,…... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Indonesia election: Prabowo disputes quick count results to claim victory over Jokowi, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST - Wednesday, 17 April
- In the last 12 hours
- Vote! Pakistan PM Khan speaks with Modi to congratulate him on election victory REUTERS ASIA NEWS (Today) - Pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan on Sunday spoke to Narendra Modi and congratulated the Indian leader on the runaway election victory of his Hindu-nationalist Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP), Pakistan's foreign...
- Older News
- Vote! Narendra Modi scores a remarkable election victory PHuket Hotel Deals News (Yesterday) - Phuket Travel Tips And Advise - Phuket Travel, Real Estate & Property AgentPrint edition | Asia May 23rd 2019| DELHI AFTER A HARD-FOUGHT re-election campaign, an American president might thwack...
- Vote! For Modi 2.0, India’s US-China balancing act just got trickier SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (2 days ago) - Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s stunning election victory on Thursday was the third re-election for a leader of a major regional democracy in a week, days after the return to...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Pakistan PM Khan speaks with Modi to congratulate him on election victory
- - Strong earthquake strikes northern Peru
- - Prem's birthplace in Songkhla draws mourners
- - Thousands March in Hong Kong to Mark June 4 Protests
- - Four killed, seven injured in three explosions in Nepali capital - police
- - China International Big Data Industry Expo 2019 Opens
- - Over 600 people test HIV positive in Pakistan city
- - Future Forward Party wins new Chiang Mai election
- - DMS: Marijuana can only treat four diseases
- - Sukhothai helps storm hit villagers