Indonesia election fraud allegations are "baseless”: minister
JAKARTA: Indonesia's chief security minister said on Wednesday accusations that the government and security forces conspired with election agencies to conduct systematic fraud during last week's polls are "baseless" and threatened national security.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Indonesia election fraud allegations are "baseless”: minister, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Wednesday, 24 April
- Older News
- Vote! US Envoy Slams Afghan Government's Anti-Corruption Resolve VOA NEWS (3 days ago) - The United States criticized Thursday the government in Afghanistan for releasing from jail and into house arrest a key "fraud perpetrator" before the conclusion of his sentence, allegedly in return...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Suicide Bomb Rips Through Wedding Party in Kabul
- - UN Bans Sending Baby Elephants from Wild to Zoos and Circuses
- - Australia’s free speech failure
- - VinFast: will Vietnam’s new locally made car take off?
- - Asia stocks rise as Treasury yields bounce higher
- - Paul prepares to take out Starbucks via coffee lovers
- - US Talks Secretly to Venezuela Socialist Boss
- - Asia stocks set to trade mixed as Treasury yields bounce higher
- - Finance Ministry plans rejig of fuel excise tax
- - The 'steel lady' of the forest