India's Modi breaks protocol to welcome Saudi's crown prince
Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi broke with government protocol to personally welcome Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman to New Delhi on Tuesday. ... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, India's Modi breaks protocol to welcome Saudi's crown prince, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: REUTERS ASIA NEWS - Tuesday, 19 February
- Older News
- Vote! India’s political parties go cartoon crazy as they chase country’s youth vote on social media SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (3 days ago) - Ganesh Bhalerao is a cartoonist hoping to go viral in the battle to secure Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s re-election when India votes over the next two months.Hired by the ruling...
- Vote! Fugitive Indian jeweller Nirav Modi denied bail after his arrest in London SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (4 days ago) - A British judge refused to grant Nirav Modi bail after the Indian billionaire jeweller appeared in a London court on Wednesday.Modi, 48, was arrested in the Holborn area of central...
- Vote! Fugitive Indian jeweller Nirav Modi arrested in London, British police say SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (4 days ago) - Fugitive billionaire jeweller Nirav Modi had been arrested in London on behalf of the Indian authorities, British police said on Wednesday.India had asked Britain in August to extradite Modi, one...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Tsunami alert declared for southern Thailand
- - Pheu Thai leads, but PPRP strong second
- - Polls Close in Thailand
- - Vigils Against Racism Held In New Zealand
- - Thais Cast Ballots Marking "A Return to Democracy"
- - Trash Talk: Tackling waste in Phuket
- - Patong Police to create LINE group with rental shops to monitor tourist bike riders
- - Phuket goes to the polls for national election
- - Revving up for Phuket Bike Week 2019
- - Phuket Opinion: A vote for everything, or a vote for nothing?