Indian politicians accuse China-made app Helo of election interference and call for TikTok to be banned
Indian courts and political parties are calling for Chinese company ByteDance’s most popular mobile app TikTok to be banned.On Tuesday, The Economic Times newspaper reported that India’s Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology had asked Google and Apple to pull video social media platform TikTok from its mobile application stores. The South China Morning Post was unable to independently verify the report.The news follows an order of the Madras High Court, located in the southern…... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Indian politicians accuse China-made app Helo of election interference and call for TikTok to be banned, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST - Tuesday, 16 April
- Older News
- Vote! Indian Muslim preacher Zakir Naik banned from public speaking in Malaysia SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (4 days ago) - Police said on Tuesday that an Indian Muslim preacher, wanted in India for alleged money laundering and hate speech, has been banned from public activities after racial slurs in his...
- Vote! Malaysia bans controversial Indian Muslim preacher Zakir Naik from public activities SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (4 days ago) - Police said on Tuesday that an Indian Muslim preacher, wanted in India for alleged money laundering and hate speech, has been banned from public activities after racial slurs in his...
- Vote! Russian Panel Eyes Alleged Foreign Interference in Protests VOA NEWS (5 days ago) - Russia's lower house of parliament has set up a commission to examine alleged cases of foreign interference in connection with a series of protests against the Moscow city election. ...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - North Korea Tests More Missiles, Violating Pledge to Trump
- - Blasts Injure 120 Civilians This Week in Eastern Afghanistan
- - North Korea launches fresh salvo of missiles into sea off Japan
- - Hong Kong Gears Up for More Protests
- - Big drug seizures across the country continue
- - UK consulate staffer returns to Hong Kong
- - Is Chinese support for Pacific nations shaping their stance on Indonesia’s West Papua?
- - 51 Homes, 3 Businesses Lost in Alaska Wildfire
- - Hiring tool for gig economy
- - Second Smart China Expo to kick off in Chongqing