Indian budget airline SpiceJet set to open a new route from Mumbai to Hong Kong – but will it just mean more delays for passengers?
Indian budget airline SpiceJet is set to open a new route from Mumbai to Hong Kong, raising questions on whether aviation rules sufficiently protect passengers from unnecessary delays as the carrier’s flights are consistently late.The low-cost carrier already flies to the city, having launched a service between New Delhi and Hong Kong in November last year. But according to data from tracking service FlightRadar24, SpiceJet flights from Hong Kong arrive in the Indian capital one hour and 23…... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Indian budget airline SpiceJet set to open a new route from Mumbai to Hong Kong – but will it just mean more delays for passengers?, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST - Friday, 19 April
- In the last 12 hours
- Vote! Hong Kong police threaten use of water cannon in latest clashes Bangkok Post (Today) - HONG KONG: Hong Kong police on Sunday for the first time rolled out water cannon trucks in clashes with protesters, after months of escalating violence, but stopped short of using...
- Vote! After night of clashes, Hong Kong braces for fresh rally Bangkok Post (Today) - HONG KONG: Protesters gathered at a sports stadium Sunday as Hong Kong braced for more anti-government rallies, a day after clashes returned to the city's streets following several days of...
- Older News
- Vote! Violence returns as protesters taunt HK police Bangkok Post (Yesterday) - HONG KONG: Riot police fired tear gas at protesters and detained some people as the 12th weekend of demonstrations in Hong Kong turned violent again on Saturday....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Impact of Political Satire Is No Joke
- - Computing and ICT students go from strength to strength at BISP
- - 1 policeman dies, 2 hurt in crash chasing suspect
- - Powerful, Obscure Law Is Basis for Trump 'Order' On Trade
- - Brazilian Troops Begin Deploying to Fight Amazon Fires
- - Majority support general debate over Prayut's oath-taking: Poll
- - Trump at Odds with G-7 Leaders on Trade, Iran, N. Korea, Russia
- - Iran's Envoy Makes Surprise Visit at Site of G-7 Summit
- - Former Illinois Congressman Challenges Trump for Republican Presidential Nomination
- - Placido Domingo to Perform for First Time Since Accusations