Indian ambassador to UN slams interference from ‘international busybodies’ over Kashmir
India’s ambassador to the United Nations on Friday slammed international interference over Kashmir, after the Security Council held its first formal meeting on the disputed region in almost 50 years.The comments came as US President Donald Trump told Pakistan’s Prime Minister Imran Khan in a call on Friday that it was important that India and Pakistan reduce tensions in Kashmir and Jammu through “bilateral dialogue”, according to a White House statement.The UN discussions, which were requested…... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Indian ambassador to UN slams interference from ‘international busybodies’ over Kashmir, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST - Friday, 16 August
- Older News
- Vote! India arrests senior Kashmir leader under ‘lawless law’ that could see him held for two years without charge SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (Yesterday) - A member of parliament who is a senior pro-India politician in Indian-controlled Kashmir was arrested on Monday under a controversial law that allows authorities to imprison someone for up to...
- Vote! Indian Actions in Kashmir Will Foster Extremism, Pakistan's PM Warns VOA NEWS (4 days ago) - Pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan has warned that India's recent actions concerning the disputed region of Kashmir will give rise to extremism among Muslims in India and around the world."When...
- Vote! Indian man injured as car slams into back of staff bus The Phuket News (6 days ago) - PHUKET: An Indian man escaped serious injury this morning as the car he was driving slammed into the back of a King Power staff bus on Thepkrasattri Rd northbound in...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Electricity outage to affect Mai Khao
- - Nigerian Boxing Mixes 'Bloodsport' with Mixed Martial Arts while Generating Income for Fighters
- - DMCR Phuket searching for dive boat for damaging corals
- - Rajabhat blood drive gives stocks a 659k cc shot in the arm
- - Explosion Kills 24 People at Election Rally in Northern Afghanistan
- - Blast kills 24 near election rally for Afghan president: health official
- - Blast outside rally in central Afghanistan kills at least 24
- - The Future of Colombia's Peace Accord in Doubt
- - Patong, Cherng Talay open donation centres to help flood victims
- - PM Prayut donates for flood victims, govt party postponed