In China, Kim Jong Un Tries to Expand His Leverage
North Korean leader Kim Jong Un has headed home after visiting China this week. Neither Pyongyang nor Beijing has provided details about the Kim visit, which comes amid preparations for a possible second summit between Kim and U.S. President Donald Trump. As VOA's Bill Gallo reports, the North Korean leader may be hoping to use the visit to increase his leverage with Washington. VOA's Korean Service also contributed to this report.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, In China, Kim Jong Un Tries to Expand His Leverage, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: VOA NEWS - Thursday, 10 January
- Older News
- Vote! Donald Trump says he received ‘beautiful letter’ from North Korea’s Kim Jong-un SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (7 days ago) - US President Donald Trump on Tuesday said he had received a very warm letter from North Korean leader Kim Jong-un, calling the correspondence “beautiful”.Speaking to reporters at the White House,...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - China-Philippines ‘hit and run’: Duterte’s downplaying of the incident is sign of his Beijing dilemma
- - Philippine fishing boat’s sinking in South China Sea was ‘just a collision’, Duterte says
- - Strong earthquake hits southern China; injuries reported
- - Far-right motive seen in German pro-migrant official's murder
- - Book nerd PM: Prayut’s new image?
- - 'Systemic failure' of U.N. ahead of Myanmar military crackdown: review
- - Cricket: Afghan president drops in to cheer on side versus England
- - Cricket: England's Morgan blasts record 17 sixes against Afghanistan
- - Woman hurt after falling into sewer near MRT station
- - Facebook plans own currency