Imran Khan says no militant groups will be allowed to operate on Pakistani soil
Pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan on Friday said no militant group would be allowed to operate on Pakistani soil and carry out attacks abroad, days after his government began a crackdown against Islamist militant organisations. ... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Imran Khan says no militant groups will be allowed to operate on Pakistani soil, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: REUTERS ASIA NEWS - Friday, 8 March
- Older News
- Vote! Official: Border Skirmishes with India Kill 35 in Pakistani Kashmir VOA NEWS (2 days ago) - A top official in Pakistan disclosed Tuesday that recent cross-border skirmishes with India have killed dozens of people and injured hundreds of others on the Pakistani side of the disputed...
- Vote! Trump, Pakistan's Khan discuss reducing tension with India over Kashmir REUTERS ASIA NEWS (3 days ago) - U.S. President Donald Trump talked to Pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan on Monday about the need to reduce tensions with India over Kashmir and avoid steps that might escalate the...
- Vote! Roadside Bomb Kills 2 Pakistani Soldiers VOA NEWS (5 days ago) - DERA ISMAIL KHAN, PAKISTAN - Pakistani intelligence officials said a roadside bomb attack killed two army soldiers Saturday in the country's northwest. The officials said the planted bomb exploded when a...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - BMA threatens to fine repeated sidewalk riders Bt3,000
- - 3 bedroom Modern townhouses for sale Rawai
- - Hong Kong's Quietly Confrontational Protest
- - Facebook user thanks cat for unearthing husband’s hidden treasure
- - Tourism minister orders study of Pattaya as model for 4am closing time
- - New traffic law: Just taking a picture of your licence and showing on your phone is not enough
- - Noodle vendor claims they urinated in the broth “to cure muscle aches”
- - Don Mueang Airport: 20 more immigration counters to open this week
- - Are DRC, Mozambique Insurgencies a Real IS Threat? Or an Attention Grab?
- - DRC, Mozambique Insurgencies Need Local Responses, Experts Say