Imran Khan says no militant groups will be allowed to operate on Pakistani soil
Pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan on Friday said no militant group would be allowed to operate on Pakistani soil and carry out attacks abroad, days after his government began a crackdown against Islamist militant organisations. ... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Imran Khan says no militant groups will be allowed to operate on Pakistani soil, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: REUTERS ASIA NEWS - Friday, 8 March
- In the last 12 hours
- Vote! Reality bites after IMF tells Pakistan to leave rupee to market forces REUTERS ASIA NEWS (Today) - Less than 10 months after coming to power in Pakistan with visions of creating a welfare system to lift millions out of poverty, economic crisis has forced Prime Minister Imran...
- Older News
- Vote! Pakistan PM suspends police amid outrage over child's murder REUTERS ASIA NEWS (Yesterday) - Pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan has suspended police accused of being slow to investigate the abduction and murder of a 10-year-old girl in a case that has sparked national outrage,...
- Vote! Pakistan PM Imran Khan congratulates Modi on election victory, calls for peace REUTERS ASIA NEWS (Yesterday) - Pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan congratulated India's Narendra Modi on the runaway election victory of his Hindu-nationalist Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP). ...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - 77 year old Swede dies from heart attack on beach in Trat
- - Myanmar, Thailand keen to co-host Under-20 World Cup
- - Japan takes 15 phone-scam suspects from Thailand
- - Three injured in fresh seafood pickup accident in Krabi
- - IKEA Thailand launches full online store
- - Watch out Thailand, here comes Vietnam
- - Truck driver dodges charge for dangerous load as 33 tons of rice flip semi-trailer onto its side
- - Police load up charges against axe-weilding road-rage ambulance attackers
- - Cannon, gun base at Racha Noi declared items of national heritage
- - Taiwan to Expand Joint Rescue Operations in Disputed Sea