Impossible Foods sets its sights on Asia, which consumes nearly half the world's meat
"Asia is by far the number one focus for us. It is core to our mission; core to our business," says Nick Halla, senior vice president for international at Impossible Foods.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Impossible Foods sets its sights on Asia, which consumes nearly half the world's meat, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: CNBC - ASIA - Sunday, 14 July
- Older News
- Vote! UK University Bans Beef to Combat 'Climate Emergency' VOA NEWS (7 days ago) - A London college said on Monday it has banned beef from its campus to combat climate change, becoming the first higher education institution in Britain to do so.From next month,...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - The Next Unicorn Startup Might Be in a US Government Lab
- - Iran Tanker Sails From Gibraltar
- - Danish PM: Trump's Idea of Buying Greenland is 'Absurd'
- - Activists: Airstrikes Halt Turkish Convoy on Road in Syria
- - Afghanistan blasts wound dozens on Independence Day
- - Jeju, Bangkok, Da Nang top 3 travel picks for South Koreans
- - Universities must collaborate to meet huge EEC demand: Somkid
- - Sudan's Bashir got $90m from Saudi, investigator tells court
- - Your Easy Guide to Passing Cisco 200-125 Exam
- - U of Malaya lecturer detained at immigration again