IMF delays Sri Lanka's loan discussion on political crisis
The International Monetary Fund (IMF) said on Tuesday it had delayed discussions on Sri Lanka's next loan tranche due to the country's political crisis. ... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, IMF delays Sri Lanka's loan discussion on political crisis, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'REUTERS ASIA NEWS'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - 1MDB scandal: former Goldman Sachs banker Robert Ng returning to US to face charges
- - Gully boys: The defiant street rappers telling India's story
- - Asia stocks slip following fears of slowing US economy
- - Thai fishing industry says new laws are ‘unrealistic’
- - US–South Korea military negotiations could cost the alliance
- - Kashmir car bomb kills 44; India demands Pakistan act against militants
- - Asia stocks set to slip following fears of slowing US economy
- - 18 hurt after bus slams into house
- - Vietnamese airlines get access to US for first time
- - 19 injured after bus crashes into Sa Kaeo property
- Older News
- Vote! Sri Lanka begins recruitment drive for "moral" hangmen BBC News Asia (2 days ago) - The government is running newspaper ads for executioners amid concerns about a surge in drug...
- Vote! Sri Lanka looking to hire executioners for US$200 a month as it resumes hanging for drug trafficking SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (3 days ago) - Sri Lanka began advertising for hangmen this week, as the country’s president pushes ahead with...
- Vote! Sri Lanka hiring hangmen, inspired by Philippines' war on drugs REUTERS ASIA NEWS (3 days ago) - Sri Lanka began advertising for hangmen this week, as the country's president pushes ahead with...