Illegal migrants found dead in immigration police cell
Two men, an elderly Vietnamese amputee and a Cambodian, were found dead without any obvious wounds in a cell at the Immigration Bureau headquarters in Sathon district of Bangkok early on Wednesday morning.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Illegal migrants found dead in immigration police cell, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Wednesday, 24 October, 2018
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! Kenyan teachers working in the north east among thousands arrested by immigration in July Samui Times (Yesterday) - Immigration chief Lt-Gen Sompong Chingduang and his teams at a press conference on Saturday announced the result of their work in keeping Thailand free of illegal and law breaking foreigners....
- Older News
- Vote! Immigration Agents Start Raids in US Cities VOA NEWS (Yesterday) - Immigration raids began in nine U.S. cities Sunday, including New York, Chicago and Los Angeles, as authorities started to round up as many as 2,000 migrants who have been issued...
- Vote! Protesters Back at Washington Immigration Jail After Attack VOA NEWS (2 days ago) - Demonstrators returned to an immigration jail in Washington state a day after an armed man threw incendiary devices at the detention center and later died.Willem Van Spronsen, 69, was found...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - IMF cut global growth GDP in 2019 to 3.3% warning of higher risk
- - Phuket python caught feasting on Rawai chickens
- - 30 bedroom Patong Hotel for lease
- - Phuket surf warning issued as storm conditions rise
- - Storm weather warning issued for Phuket
- - Phuket Town main road to close one lane for sports parade
- - After Phuket student killed by electrocution, officials assure public park areas are safe
- - Modern Apartments in Patong for sale
- - Floods force millions to flee homes in India, Nepal and Bangladesh
- - Investors make DSI complaint against 'forex fraudster'