If the US and China stop feuding on trade, the next clash could be over Taiwan
The U.S. has angered Beijing, which claims Taiwan and opposes other countries pursuing ties with the self-ruled island.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, If the US and China stop feuding on trade, the next clash could be over Taiwan, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: CNBC - ASIA - Tuesday, 10 April, 2018
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! Thailand to benefit from trade and investment diversion away from China Thailand Business News (Today) - In a recent research report Moody’s identifies which Asian countries are most vulnerable to slower global trade volumes and which stand to gain. — Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan, Vietnam...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Two injured in shooting at Phuket spa
- - Man whose wife was shot dead in Christchurch attack has message for accused killer Brenton Tarrant: ‘I still love you’
- - In Thai Election, New 'War Room' Polices Social Media
- - ‘Traumatised and paranoid’: Malaysians in New Zealand struggle after Christchurch terrorist attack
- - Kyodo: Japan Olympic Committee Chief Takeda to Resign
- - Premchai jailed for 16 months, not guilty of leopard charge
- - China's Xi Urges Teachers of Political Courses to Tackle 'False Ideas'
- - New Zealand shooting: Jacinda Ardern vows accused terrorist will face ‘full force of the law’
- - Asia markets decline ahead of Fed meeting
- - Germany launches 5G auction amid row with US over Huawei