Human Rights Watch calls for sanctions against new Afghan defence minister
International rights group Human Rights Watch (HRW) has urged major donors to impose sanctions on Afghanistan's newly appointed acting defence minister over alleged war crimes and human rights abuses. ... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Human Rights Watch calls for sanctions against new Afghan defence minister, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: REUTERS ASIA NEWS - Sunday, 13 January
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! Corrected: Sri Lankan president asks police chief, defence secretary to quit following attacks REUTERS ASIA NEWS (Today) - (Corrects headline to defence secretary, not minister, no change to text) ...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Post-Election, Indonesian President Expected to Go Soft on China Despite Maritime Flaps
- - Kim Jong Un in Russia for Putin Meeting
- - Seastead lifted ashore at Phuket port
- - Governor pushes water-shortage solutions
- - Philippines' Duterte says to sail garbage back to Canada
- - Indonesia election fraud allegations are "baseless”: minister
- - Who is Zahran Hashim, the radical cleric linked to Sri Lanka bombings?
- - JW Marriott Khao Lak Resort & Spa appoints Silvano Amolini as new executive chef
- - Violent protests break out in Solomon Islands as Manasseh Sogavare elected new prime minister
- - Foreign groups likely behind Sri Lanka attacks, U.S. ambassador says