Huawei reportedly fires an employee in Poland following charges of espionage
Chinese tech giant Huawei told The Wall Street Journal that it fired sales director Wang Weijing.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Huawei reportedly fires an employee in Poland following charges of espionage, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'CNBC - ASIA'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Canada Dismisses China's Warning of Huawei Ban Repercussions
- - The first round of GTI Taipei & Online Games Expo 2019
- - Exhibition and business meeting event providing the latest information to supermarkets and the food distribution industry
- - Café Malaysia 2019 celebrates the country’s dynamic coffee culture and its world class achievements
- - Top US Navy Officer Urges China to Avoid Confrontations
- - Spokesman: Myanmar Army Kills 13 Rebels in Rakhine Clashes
- - North Korea's Kim Yong-chol meets Mike Pompeo in Washington
- - Radical Cleric Linked to Bali Bombing to Be Freed from Prison
- - Talks Between US, NKorea Take Place in Sweden
- - StocExpo Europe 2019 Conference Unveiled
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! Canada Dismisses China's Warning of Huawei Ban Repercussions VOA NEWS (Yesterday) - Canada's government on Friday dismissed China's warning of repercussions if Ottawa banned Huawei Technologies Co...
- Older News
- Vote! WSJ: US Investigating Huawei for Alleged Trade Secret Theft VOA NEWS (3 days ago) - Federal prosecutors are investigating Huawei Technologies, the world's largest telecommunications equipment maker, for allegedly stealing...
- Vote! 'Made in China 2025' Feels Trade War Pinch VOA NEWS (4 days ago) - Although it is unclear if the United States and China will be able to meet...