Huawei places ads in New Zealand newspapers saying 5G exclusion will hit customers
Huawei has taken out full-page commercials in New Zealand newspapers that compare banning the company from 5G networks to the sport of rugby without the country's famous team.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Huawei places ads in New Zealand newspapers saying 5G exclusion will hit customers, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: CNBC - ASIA - Tuesday, 19 February
- In the last 2 hours
- Vote! Huawei bans: Panasonic suspends business with Chinese firm – South Korean firms could be next as US intensifies exclusion campaign SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (Today) - Japan’s Panasonic said on Thursday it is suspending business with Huawei after a US ban on the Chinese firm over security fears, in a new blow for the telecoms giant....
- Older News
- Vote! US temporarily ease restrictions on Huawei Phuket Gazette (Yesterday) - PHOTO: Huawei’s founder Ren Zhengfei and Chinese President Xi Jinping – SCMP The US has temporarily eased some of the restrictions on China’s Huawei, the world’s largest phone and telecom...
- Vote! Huawei's biggest problem is now uncertainty, analysts say CNBC - ASIA (Yesterday) - The U.S. government's temporary easing of restrictions may bring little respite for China's Huawei....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Thai Wah Public Company Limited Acquired 33.3% Shares in Tapioca Development Corporation Limited from Japan Corn Starch, Tokyo Japan
- - NIPPON Platform Has Established the Ninth Overseas Branch "NIPPON Platform OÜ" in Estonia
- - Indonesian Protesters, Police Clash in Second Night of Post-election Unrest
- - Study: Ozone-Killing Chemicals Traced to China
- - Smokin’ hut: Singapore’s solution for cigarette puffers
- - Panasonic joins firms stepping away from Huawei after US ban
- - India election result: moment of truth arrives for Narendra Modi and BJP as vote counting begins
- - The true measure of Indian democracy is found outside the ballot box
- - Slowdown won't keep Chinese from calling Bangkok 'second home'
- - Gama may become Muang Thong coach