How rage and love gripped India after the Kashmir terror attack
A young suicide bomber carrying 350kg of explosives rammed his car into an armed convoy on February 14 in Kashmir, killing 44 Indian paramilitary soldiers. The attack spurred a surge of collective grief in India, as people across the political and social spectrum came together to mourn the loss of the soldiers killed in the line of duty – mostly sons of farmers and workers in their twenties.But the grief lasted only too briefly, with the sorrow quickly transmuting into a menacing frenzy of rage…... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, How rage and love gripped India after the Kashmir terror attack, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST - Friday, 8 March
- Older News
- Vote! Delhi eases some restrictions in Kashmir Bangkok Post (Yesterday) - NEW DELHI: India is starting to ease restrictions on Kashmir after an almost two-week lockdown, the Press Trust of India (PTI) reported, as some telecommunication services were restored and people...
- Vote! India eases some curbs in Kashmir, including fixed line phone use REUTERS ASIA NEWS (Yesterday) - Indian authorities eased restrictions on movement and restored landline telephone links in some parts of Kashmir on Saturday, the biggest relaxation in a crippling lockdown since New Delhi announced it...
- Vote! India Begins Restoring Communications to Kashmir VOA NEWS (Yesterday) - Officials in India-controlled Kashmir began restoring telephone service Saturday to the Himalayan region.The Indian-controlled section of disputed Kashmir has been under lockdown since early August, when New Delhi deployed tens...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Hong Kong Protests Enter 11th Week With Large but Peaceful Rally
- - Bikie boss denied entry to Thailand after bail change
- - Malaysians driving in Thailand urged to ensure their licence and insurance are valid
- - Relaxing of LTV for homebuyers to help property market
- - Hong Kong Residents Protest Peacefully in Latest Push for Reforms
- - Charity Rejects Spanish Offer to Take in African Migrants that Italy Rejected
- - Restrictions Continue in Kashmir Despite Security Ease
- - Gibraltar Rejects US Pressure to Hold Iranian Oil Tanker
- - The Tongsai Bay is delighted to be among the main sponsors of Samui Mountain Bike Racing Team (Samui MTB)
- - Details of mandatory health insurance for Non-Imm O-A visas to be announced next week