How could a sharp slowdown in China affect growth prospects for the rest of Asia?
The threat of a sharper-than-expected economic slowdown in China could damage Asia’s growth prospects, according to analysts. While optimism is rising over continuing trade talks between the United States and China, they have yet to reach a deal and remain far apart on key structural issues. If the conflict were to intensify, China’s challenge would be to cushion its economy from a fall. China’s latest data on foreign trade, GDP growth and the purchasing managers’ index...... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, How could a sharp slowdown in China affect growth prospects for the rest of Asia?, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST - Friday, 15 February
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! Auto stocks fall after BMW warns of global economic slowdown, trade trouble CNBC - ASIA (Yesterday) - BMW executives said the industry faces a fiercely competitive environment, dogged by questions about how tariffs and trade tension between the U.S., China and Europe could affect supply chains, manufacturing...
- Older News
- Vote! Thailand holds key rate steady at 1.75% Thailand Business News (Yesterday) - The Committee voted unanimously to maintain the policy rate at 1.75 percent assessing that the Thai economy would expand around its potential despite at a slower pace than previously...
- Vote! China, Thailand and rest of Asia brace for invasion of a destructive American pest: fall armyworms SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (2 days ago) - Fall armyworms, a long-time American pest, are munching their way around the globe, now raising alarm in Asia after entrenching themselves in Africa.The insect was first reported outside the Americas...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Investors should avoid shares of this $36 billion, widely used Chinese tech firm, analysts say
- - High turnout expected for Thailand’s first election since 2014 coup
- - New Zealand: Guns Used in Mosque Attack Banned Immediately
- - Tolls on two motorways waived April 10-18 for Songkran
- - Thailand Post branches out into banking
- - Turkey's Erdogan: 'No Difference' Between New Zealand Killer, IS Terrorists
- - Protect Andaman mass beach cleanup at Layan nets 92kg of trash
- - Woman killed by sleeping pickup driver
- - PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: Crushed by water truck? Spa shooter ’snapped’! PTT to sell inmate products! || March 21
- - Soi Dog calling to end the suffering of homeless and neglected cats