House speaker boots indicted lawmaker from committee
WASHINGTON (AP) — Speaker Paul Ryan says he’s removing an indicted congressman from the House Energy and Commerce Committee. He’s also prodding his chamber’s ethics panel to pursue “a prompt and thorough investigation” of the lawmaker. Ryan issued his statement Wednesday after federal prosecutors charged Republican Rep. Chris Collins of upstate New York with insider […]... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, House speaker boots indicted lawmaker from committee, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'THE CHINA POST'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - How could a sharp slowdown in China affect growth prospects for the rest of Asia?
- - Explained: the CPTPP trade deal
- - Li Rui: The old guard Communist who was able to criticise Xi Jinping
- - Sri Lanka's last-wicket win stuns SA
- - Pulwama attack: India mourns Kashmir dead
- - Stockholm Furniture & Light Fair – a growing force on the international design scene
- - Kim Jong Un to Arrive in Vietnam on Feb. 25 Ahead of Trump Summit
- - Explained: Malaysia’s 1MDB scandal
- - Kashmir attack: is terror group JeM pushing India and Pakistan to the brink of war?
- - Arrest of Journalist Maria Ressa Casts Pall on Philippines Journalistic Independence
- Older News
- Vote! South Korea’s former chief justice Yang Sung-tae indicted in abuse of power scandal SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (5 days ago) - A former Supreme Court chief justice was indicted on Monday on charges that he abused...