Hong Kong's expat police become focus of protester rage
HONG KONG: A peculiar legacy of Hong Kong's colonial past has emerged as a focal point of rage for anti-government protesters: a dwindling band of expat police officers now vilified for doing the bidding of the city's pro-Beijing leaders.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Hong Kong's expat police become focus of protester rage, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Wednesday, 17 July
- In the last 12 hours
- Vote! Hong Kong police threaten use of water cannon in latest clashes Bangkok Post (Today) - HONG KONG: Hong Kong police on Sunday for the first time rolled out water cannon trucks in clashes with protesters, after months of escalating violence, but stopped short of using...
- Vote! After night of clashes, Hong Kong braces for fresh rally Bangkok Post (Today) - HONG KONG: Protesters gathered at a sports stadium Sunday as Hong Kong braced for more anti-government rallies, a day after clashes returned to the city's streets following several days of...
- Vote! Hong Kong Braces For New Protests VOA NEWS (Today) - Hong Kong is bracing Sunday for more anti-government protests with tens of thousands of people expected to participate. One rally, however, has already been staged. This one, the French news agency...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Sudan PM Seeks End toCountry's Pariah Status
- - Trump at Odds with G-7 Leaders on Trade, Iran, N. Korea, Russia
- - Iran's Envoy Makes Surprise Visit at Site of G-7 Summit
- - Former Illinois Congressman Challenges Trump for Republican Presidential Nomination
- - Placido Domingo to Perform for First Time Since Accusations
- - Extinction Bites: Countries Agree to Protect Sharks, Rays
- - At G-7, Trump at Odds with Leaders on Trade, Iran, N. Korea, Russia
- - Tropical Storm Watch Issued for Barbados as Dorian Nears
- - White House: Trump Wishes He'd Boosted China Tariffs Higher
- - Israel says It Attacked Iranian Targets in Syria