Hong Kong tour groups safe in Sri Lanka after bombings kill 137 across the country on Easter Sunday
At least 22 tourists, plus a number of Cathay Pacific pilots and cabin crew, have all been accounted for and are safe after multiple bomb blasts killed 137 people and wounded hundreds more in Sri Lanka on Easter Sunday.Hongkongers have yet to request help from the Immigration Department in the immediate aftermath of the deadly bombings, that targeted three churches and three hotels popular with foreign visitors.China’s state newspaper People’s Daily reported that four Chinese nationals were…... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Hong Kong tour groups safe in Sri Lanka after bombings kill 137 across the country on Easter Sunday, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST - Sunday, 21 April
- Older News
- Vote! Sri Lanka in talks with India, Japan to build container terminal in Colombo REUTERS ASIA NEWS (2 days ago) - Sri Lanka is in advanced talks with India and Japan to construct a container terminal at the port in Colombo, next to a Chinese terminal built as part of Beijing's...
- Vote! HK leader decries German asylum for 'bail jumpers' Bangkok Post (2 days ago) - HONG KONG: Hong Kong’s leader has summoned the German consul to complain over Germany granting political asylum to a pair of Hong Kong political activists....
- Vote! Hong Kong-based TV asks DSI to tackle piracy Bangkok Post (2 days ago) - Executives of a Hong Kong-based television channel and its Thai partners have asked the Department of Special Investigation (DSI) to tackle online piracy after their drama series and television shows...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Narendra Modi scores a remarkable election victory
- - Deals and Coupons: New Way to Boost up the Sales of Your Business
- - Private penthouse for sale Surin beach
- - Trump takes dig at Japan for 'substantial' trade advantage and calls for more investment in US
- - China condemns Germany for sheltering HK activists
- - Trump digs at Japan for 'substantial' trade advantage and calls for more investment in US
- - Experts: Combine US, S. Korean Missile Systems to Boost Defense vs. North
- - Election of Chuan Leekpai as House Speaker shows rifts in both power blocs
- - Mixed reactions to NCPO departure: Nida Poll
- - Searching for Coral That's Resistant to Climate Change