Hong Kong tour groups and flight crews safe in Sri Lanka after bombings kill scores across the country on Easter Sunday
At least 22 tourists, plus a number of Cathay Pacific pilots and cabin crew, have all been accounted for and are safe after multiple bomb blasts killed at least 137 people and wounded hundreds more across Sri Lanka on Easter Sunday.Hongkongers have yet to request help from the Immigration Department in the aftermath of the deadly bombings, which targeted three churches and three hotels popular with foreign visitors.China’s state newspaper People’s Daily reported that four Chinese nationals were…... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Hong Kong tour groups and flight crews safe in Sri Lanka after bombings kill scores across the country on Easter Sunday, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST - Sunday, 21 April
- In the last 5 hours
- Vote! Thousands March in Hong Kong to Commemorate June 4 Protests VOA NEWS (Today) - More than 2,000 people are marching in Hong Kong to mark 30 years since a pro-democracy protest in Beijing's Tiananmen Square ended in bloodshed. Demonstrators took to the streets Sunday...
- Vote! Sri Lanka detain nearly 100 in anti-Islamist swoops Bangkok Post (Today) - COLOMBO: Sri Lanka's military has detained nearly 100 suspects during four days of search operations against remnants of an Islamist group blamed for the Easter attacks that killed 258, officials...
- Vote! Over 2,000 march in HK commemorating Tiananmen massacre Bangkok Post (Today) - HONG KONG: Over 2,000 people in Hong Kong on Sunday took part in a rally to mark the upcoming 30th anniversary of the Tiananmen Square crackdown....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Narendra Modi scores a remarkable election victory
- - Deals and Coupons: New Way to Boost up the Sales of Your Business
- - Private penthouse for sale Surin beach
- - Trump takes dig at Japan for 'substantial' trade advantage and calls for more investment in US
- - Former Thai Prime Minister Prem Tinsulanonda Dies at 98
- - Three killed in two explosions in Nepali capital - police
- - More than 600 people, mostly children, test positive for HIV in Pakistan city
- - Pakistan PM Khan speaks with Modi to congratulate him on election win
- - Thousands March in Hong Kong to Commemorate June 4 Protests
- - Spacious Top floor Condo near Surin beach for sale