Hong Kong tour groups and flight crews safe in Sri Lanka after bombings kill scores across the country on Easter Sunday
At least 22 tourists, plus a number of Cathay Pacific pilots and cabin crew, have all been accounted for and are safe after multiple bomb blasts killed at least 137 people and wounded hundreds more across Sri Lanka on Easter Sunday.Hongkongers have yet to request help from the Immigration Department in the aftermath of the deadly bombings, which targeted three churches and three hotels popular with foreign visitors.China’s state newspaper People’s Daily reported that four Chinese nationals were…... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Hong Kong tour groups and flight crews safe in Sri Lanka after bombings kill scores across the country on Easter Sunday, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST - Sunday, 21 April
- In the last 5 hours
- Vote! Defiant Hong Kong protesters vow huge rally despite Beijing threats Bangkok Post (Today) - HONG KONG: Hong Kong democracy activists are hoping to get out a huge crowd later Sunday in a bid to show the city's leaders that their protest movement remains defiant...
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! Rallies underline bitter Hong Kong divide Bangkok Post (Today) - HONG KONG: Pro-democracy protesters marched on one side of Hong Kong’s famous harbour on Saturday to demand the government heed their demands. Across the water, a pro-government rally called for...
- Vote! Teachers join latest Hong Kong march Bangkok Post (Today) - HONG KONG: Several thousand Hong Kong teachers and supporters braved thunderstorms on Saturday to start a weekend of anti-government protests, despite fears that police could adopt tougher tactics to drive...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Suicide Bomb Rips Through Wedding Party in Kabul
- - Mexico City Assesses Damage After Violent Feminist Protest
- - Phuketian only Thai to take on 160-kilometre Dutch historical walk
- - Los Alamos Lab Details $13B in Building Plans Over 10 Years
- - In Malaysia, hopes for racial unity as Independence Day approaches. The reality? Growing division
- - Sailing into the future in Phuket
- - VAR controversy hides chasm between Man City and Spurs
- - At least 20 wounded, many feared dead in Kabul wedding blast
- - Argentina's Treasury Minister Resigns, Senior Official Says
- - Thai volleyball players 'relaxed and focused' as they clash with Taiwan