Hong Kong refuses to renew visa of FT Asia editor
HONG KONG: Hong Kong has declined to renew a work visa for the Asia news editor of the Financial Times, who is also an official of the city's Foreign Correspondents' Club (FCC), a decision that has shocked the media community in the financial hub.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Hong Kong refuses to renew visa of FT Asia editor, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Bangkok Post'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Pulwama attack: Nine killed in Kashmir gun battle
- - Human error and outdated IT led to Hakeem al-Araibi's detention, says border force official
- - Election Commission issues defamation warning
- - Saudi visit highlights Pakistan's search for investment
- - Abe Mum on Trump's Claim of Nomination for Nobel Peace Prize
- - Abe nominates Trump for Nobel Peace Prize
- - SET ends lower, Indonesia stock market leads Asean peers
- - Maldives arrests former president Abdulla Yameen over witness tampering in money-laundering trial
- - Asia markets set to trade cautiously on renewed US-China tensions
- - The US cannot crush us, says Huawei founder
- Older News
- Vote! Hong Kong seizes $1m worth of rhino horn at airport BBC News Asia (4 days ago) - Two men carrying at least 24 severed rhino horns have been arrested at Hong Kong...
- Vote! Hong Kong pushes ahead with blanket ban on e-cigarettes Bangkok Post (6 days ago) - It may be time to kick the habit for vapers in Hong Kong as officials...