Hong Kong refuses to renew visa of FT Asia editor
HONG KONG: Hong Kong has declined to renew a work visa for the Asia news editor of the Financial Times, who is also an official of the city's Foreign Correspondents' Club (FCC), a decision that has shocked the media community in the financial hub.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Hong Kong refuses to renew visa of FT Asia editor, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Friday, 5 October, 2018
- In the last 2 hours
- Vote! HK leader decries German asylum for 'bail jumpers' Bangkok Post (Today) - HONG KONG: Hong Kong’s leader has summoned the German consul to complain over Germany granting political asylum to a pair of Hong Kong political activists....
- In the last 5 hours
- Vote! Hong Kong-based TV asks DSI to tackle piracy Bangkok Post (Today) - Executives of a Hong Kong-based television channel and its Thai partners have asked the Department of Special Investigation (DSI) to tackle online piracy after their drama series and television shows...
- Older News
- Vote! Boy or girl? Hong Kong at centre of banned China gender test Bangkok Post (2 days ago) - HONG KONG: Shady middle-men are openly advertising on Chinese social media to smuggle blood samples of pregnant women to Hong Kong to skirt the mainland's ban on gender testing, an...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Myanmar, Thailand keen to co-host Under-20 World Cup
- - 77 year old Swede dies from heart attack on beach in Trat
- - Japan takes 15 phone-scam suspects from Thailand
- - Three injured in fresh seafood pickup accident in Krabi
- - Watch out Thailand, here comes Vietnam
- - IKEA Thailand launches full online store
- - Truck driver dodges charge for dangerous load as 33 tons of rice flip semi-trailer onto its side
- - Police load up charges against axe-weilding road-rage ambulance attackers
- - Cannon, gun base at Racha Noi declared items of national heritage
- - Doctors could be dishing out weed by end of June