Hong Kong protesters target airport week after arrivals hall mayhem
HONG KONG: Hong Kong braced for multiple anti-government demonstrations on Friday and a "stress test" of the airport this weekend, as protests in the Chinese-ruled city showed no signs of let-up and diplomatic tension between China and some Western nations rose.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Hong Kong protesters target airport week after arrivals hall mayhem, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Friday, 23 August
- In the last 12 hours
- Vote! US Lawmakers Pledge Support for Hong Kong Pro-Democracy Activists VOA NEWS (Yesterday) - VOA Mandarin Service's Xu Teng contributed to this report.CAPITOL HILL — U.S. lawmakers will move next week to begin passing legislation combating human rights abuses in Hong Kong, an action...
- Older News
- Vote! Hong Kong's summer of protests leaves economy bruised Bangkok Post (Yesterday) - HONG KONG: As pro-democracy protests grind on for a fourth month, Hong Kong has been left counting the cost, with the city’s tourist industry battered and businesses forced to lay...
- Vote! Hong Kong Activists Urge US Lawmakers to Support Protesters and Stand Up to Beijing VOA NEWS (2 days ago) - Prominent Hong Kong activist Joshua Wong urged U.S. lawmakers Tuesday to support human rights and democracy in the semiautonomous Chinese territory, declaring, "The stakes have never been higher."Wong's appeal for...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Wichit Municipality opens flood-relief donations center
- - Concerns raised again over Phuket wild monkey populations
- - Ex-Japanese Energy Company Executives Acquitted in Fukushima Disaster
- - Water outage to hit Kathu, Koh Kaew
- - PM Prayut donates 100,000 baht to help flood victims
- - Bermuda Battens Down for Category 3 Hurricane Humberto
- - Polarized Politics Deepens Divide Over Who Is a 'Real' American
- - France’s Macron Toughens Immigration Stance Amid Fears of More Asylum Seekers
- - LA 'Tent Cities' Becoming Shantytowns, Expert Says
- - Trump 'Substantially' Increases Iran Sanctions, Blaming Tehran for Saudi Oil Field Attacks