Hong Kong protesters egg China office at end of massive rally
HONG KONG: Masked protesters threw eggs at China's office in Hong Kong on Sunday night following another massive rally, focusing anger towards the embodiment of Beijing's rule with no end in sight to the turmoil engulfing the finance hub.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Hong Kong protesters egg China office at end of massive rally, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Sunday, 21 July
- In the last 5 hours
- Vote! Chinese K-Pop Stars Publicly Back Beijing on Hong Kong VOA NEWS (Today) - At least eight K-pop stars from China and even one from Taiwan and one from Hong Kong are publicly stating their support for Beijing's one-China policy, eliciting a mixture of...
- Vote! Hong Kong Protests Spread Worldwide VOA NEWS (Today) - Hong Kong pro-democracy protests that started in June have now spread around the world. Parallel demonstration took place in the United States, Canada, Australia, Britain, France and other countries on...
- In the last 12 hours
- Vote! Chinese state media use rap music to slam Hong Kong protests Bangkok Post (Today) - BEIJING: "Get those foreign agents outta town", roars a music video by a patriotic Chinese rap group, one of a slew of creative efforts by Beijing attacking Hong Kong's pro-democracy...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Your Easy Guide to Passing Cisco 200-125 Exam
- - U of Malaya lecturer detained at immigration again
- - Future Forward pushes LGBT panel
- - Train derailment disrupts southern line
- - Indonesia’s Papua burns as protests against alleged police abuse turn violent
- - Prawit shoots down insurgent group's demands
- - Explosions in Afghanistan wound dozens on Independence Day
- - Malaysia’s Mahathir toughens stance against controversial Indian Muslim preacher Zakir Naik
- - Cathay's 'unusual position' makes it 'vulnerable to pressure' from Beijing, analyst says
- - Iran warns US against seizing tanker